FALL3D-8.0: a computational model for atmospheric transport and deposition of particles, aerosols and radionuclides – Part 2: Model validation
Total article views: 2,387 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 17 Jun 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 17 Jun 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,387 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,084 with geography defined and 303 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,720 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,586 with geography defined and 134 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 667 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 498 with geography defined and 169 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Ensemble-Based Forecast of Volcanic Clouds Using FALL3D-8.1 A. Folch et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.741841
- The EU Center of Excellence for Exascale in Solid Earth (ChEESE): Implementation, results, and roadmap for the second phase A. Folch et al. 10.1016/j.future.2023.04.006
- Recognition of the Airspace Affected by the Presence of Volcanic Ash from Popocatepetl Volcano Using Historical Satellite Images J. Jiménez-Escalona et al. 10.3390/aerospace9060308
- Tephra Fallout Probabilistic Hazard Maps for Cotopaxi and Guagua Pichincha Volcanoes (Ecuador) With Uncertainty Quantification A. Tadini et al. 10.1029/2021JB022780
- Continuously Operable Simulator and Forecasting the Deposition of Volcanic Ash from Prolonged Eruptions at Sakurajima Volcano, Japan M. Iguchi et al. 10.20965/jdr.2022.p0805
- On the feasibility and usefulness of high-performance computing in probabilistic volcanic hazard assessment: An application to tephra hazard from Campi Flegrei B. Montesinos et al. 10.3389/feart.2022.941789
- Reconstructing tephra fall deposits via ensemble-based data assimilation techniques L. Mingari et al. 10.5194/gmd-16-3459-2023
- The CALIPSO version 4.5 stratospheric aerosol subtyping algorithm J. Tackett et al. 10.5194/amt-16-745-2023
- Data assimilation of volcanic aerosol observations using FALL3D+PDAF L. Mingari et al. 10.5194/acp-22-1773-2022
- Particle Sedimentation in Numerical Modelling: A Case Study from the Puyehue-Cordón Caulle 2011 Eruption with the PLUME-MoM/HYSPLIT Models A. Tadini et al. 10.3390/atmos13050784
- Quantifying the impact of meteorological uncertainty on emission estimates and the risk to aviation using source inversion for the Raikoke 2019 eruption N. Harvey et al. 10.5194/acp-22-8529-2022
- The 2019 Raikoke volcanic eruption – Part 1: Dispersion model simulations and satellite retrievals of volcanic sulfur dioxide J. de Leeuw et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10851-2021
- Particle-filter-based volcanic ash emission inversion applied to a hypothetical sub-Plinian Eyjafjallajökull eruption using the Ensemble for Stochastic Integration of Atmospheric Simulations (ESIAS-chem) version 1.0 P. Franke et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-1037-2022
- Tropospheric Volcanic SO2 Mass and Flux Retrievals from Satellite. The Etna December 2018 Eruption S. Corradini et al. 10.3390/rs13112225
- Real-time probabilistic assessment of volcanic hazard for tephra dispersal and fallout at Mt. Etna: the 2021 lava fountain episodes F. Pardini et al. 10.1007/s00445-022-01614-z
- Modelling Settling-Driven Gravitational Instabilities at the Base of Volcanic Clouds Using the Lattice Boltzmann Method J. Lemus et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.713175
- Towards a Digital Twin of the Earth System: Geo-Soft-CoRe, a Geoscientific Software & Code Repository I. DeFelipe et al. 10.3389/feart.2022.828005
- Uncertainty-bounded estimates of ash cloud properties using the ORAC algorithm: application to the 2019 Raikoke eruption A. Prata et al. 10.5194/amt-15-5985-2022
- Modeling Wind‐Blown Umbrella Clouds in Lagrangian Dispersion Models F. Millward et al. 10.1029/2023JD039115
- A Computational Methodology for the Calibration of Tephra Transport Nowcasting at Sakurajima Volcano, Japan A. Poulidis et al. 10.3390/atmos12010104
Latest update: 02 Dec 2023