Articles | Volume 14, issue 6
© Author(s) 2021. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
A NEMO-based model of Sargassum distribution in the tropical Atlantic: description of the model and sensitivity analysis (NEMO-Sarg1.0)
Total article views: 2,554 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 Dec 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 Dec 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,554 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,352 with geography defined and 202 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,710 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,600 with geography defined and 110 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 844 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 752 with geography defined and 92 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Filtering out false Sargassum detections using context features W. Podlejski et al. 10.3389/fmars.2022.960939
- Variability in growth and tissue composition (CNP, natural isotopes) of the three morphotypes of holopelagic Sargassum T. Changeux et al. 10.1016/j.aquabot.2023.103644
- A Review of a Decade of Local Projects, Studies and Initiatives of Atypical Influxes of Pelagic Sargassum on Mexican Caribbean Coasts J. Rosellón-Druker et al. 10.3390/phycology2030014
- Physical drivers of pelagic sargassum bloom interannual variability in the Central West Atlantic over 2010–2020 N. Skliris et al. 10.1007/s10236-022-01511-1
- A new Sargassum drift model derived from features tracking in MODIS images W. Podlejski et al. 10.1016/j.marpolbul.2023.114629
- Climate-sargassum interactions across scales in the tropical Atlantic R. Marsh et al. 10.1371/journal.pclm.0000253
- Dynamical geography and transition paths of Sargassum in the tropical Atlantic F. Beron-Vera et al. 10.1063/5.0117623
- Distributional range shifts of Western Atlantic benthic Sargassum species (Fucales, Phaeophyceae) under future climate change scenarios F. Faga & C. Gurgel 10.1016/j.aquabot.2023.103705
- Assessing growth of pelagic sargassum in the Tropical Atlantic M. Corbin & H. Oxenford 10.1016/j.aquabot.2023.103654
- Skillful Seasonal Forecast of Sargassum Proliferation in the Tropical Atlantic J. Jouanno et al. 10.1029/2023GL105545
- Sargassum transport towards Mexican Caribbean shores: Numerical modeling for research and forecasting J. Lara-Hernández et al. 10.1016/j.jmarsys.2023.103923
- Tracking and Utilizing Sargassum, an Abundant Resource from the Caribbean Sea M. Lee et al. 10.3390/w15152694
- Physics-informed laboratory estimation of Sargassum windage M. Olascoaga et al. 10.1063/5.0175179
- Forecasting seasonal sargassum events across the tropical Atlantic: Overview and challenges R. Marsh et al. 10.3389/fmars.2022.914501
- Impact of Tropical Cyclones on Pelagic Sargassum R. Sosa‐Gutierrez et al. 10.1029/2021GL097484
- Seasonal Predictions of Holopelagic Sargassum Across the Tropical Atlantic Accounting for Uncertainty in Drivers and Processes: The SARTRAC Ensemble Forecast System R. Marsh et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.722524
- Synergy between Low Earth Orbit (LEO)—MODIS and Geostationary Earth Orbit (GEO)—GOES Sensors for Sargassum Monitoring in the Atlantic Ocean A. Minghelli et al. 10.3390/rs13081444
Latest update: 05 Dec 2023