Articles | Volume 14, issue 5
© Author(s) 2021. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Radiative Transfer Model 3.0 integrated into the PALM model system 6.0
Total article views: 2,395 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Jul 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Jul 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,395 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,070 with geography defined and 325 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,504 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,325 with geography defined and 179 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 891 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 745 with geography defined and 146 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Traditional and novel approaches to studying the human thermal environment in urban areas: A critical review of the current state of the art M. Lehnert et al. 10.37040/geografie.2023.012
- Investigating multiscale meteorological controls and impact of soil moisture heterogeneity on radiation fog in complex terrain using semi-idealised simulations D. Lin et al. 10.5194/acp-23-14451-2023
- Measuring Heat Stress for Human Health in Cities: A Low-Cost Prototype Tested in a District of Valencia, Spain À. Aduna-Sánchez et al. 10.3390/s23229285
- Importance of radiative transfer processes in urban climate models: a study based on the PALM 6.0 model system M. Salim et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-145-2022
- Effect of radiation interaction and aerosol processes on ventilation and aerosol concentrations in a real urban neighbourhood in Helsinki J. Strömberg et al. 10.5194/acp-23-9347-2023
- How Does the Choice of the Lower Boundary Conditions in Large-Eddy Simulations Affect the Development of Dispersive Fluxes Near the Surface? L. Wanner et al. 10.1007/s10546-021-00649-7
- High-fidelity simulation of the effects of street trees, green roofs and green walls on the distribution of thermal exposure in Prague-Dejvice J. Geletič et al. 10.1016/j.buildenv.2022.109484
- Numerical Simulations of Boundary-Layer Airflow Over Pitched-Roof Buildings M. Coburn et al. 10.1007/s10546-022-00738-1
- Atmospheric flow simulation strategies to assess turbulent wind conditions for safe drone operations in urban environments S. Giersch et al. 10.1016/j.jweia.2022.105136
- Robust model predictive control of wind turbines based on Bayesian parameter self-optimization M. Tang et al. 10.3389/fenrg.2023.1306167
- Quantification of Uncertainties of Radiative Transfer Calculation in Urban Canopy Models R. Schoetter et al. 10.1007/s10546-023-00827-9
- Can Areawide Building Retrofitting Affect the Urban Microclimate? An LES Study for Berlin, Germany B. Maronga et al. 10.1175/JAMC-D-21-0216.1
- Validation of the PALM model system 6.0 in a real urban environment: a case study in Dejvice, Prague, the Czech Republic J. Resler et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-4797-2021
- Do the large-eddy simulations yield deeper atmospheric boundary layers in comparison to the RANS model simulations? R. S. & D. Bala Subrahamanyam 10.1016/j.jastp.2022.105954
- Heat exposure variations and mitigation in a densely populated neighborhood during a hot day: Towards a people-oriented approach to urban climate management J. Geletič et al. 10.1016/j.buildenv.2023.110564
- Modelling the impact of an urban development project on microclimate and outdoor thermal comfort in a mid-latitude city J. Anders et al. 10.1016/j.enbuild.2023.113324
- Sensitivity analysis of the PALM model system 6.0 in the urban environment M. Belda et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-4443-2021
- Model of Spectral and Directional Radiative Transfer in Complex Urban Canopies with Participating Atmospheres C. Caliot et al. 10.1007/s10546-022-00750-5
- Building indoor model in PALM-4U: indoor climate, energy demand, and the interaction between buildings and the urban microclimate J. Pfafferott et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-3511-2021
- Geospatial input data for the PALM model system 6.0: model requirements, data sources and processing W. Heldens et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-5833-2020
- High-Resolution Modelling of Thermal Exposure during a Hot Spell: A Case Study Using PALM-4U in Prague, Czech Republic J. Geletič et al. 10.3390/atmos12020175
- A nested multi-scale system implemented in the large-eddy simulation model PALM model system 6.0 A. Hellsten et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-3185-2021
Latest update: 01 Dec 2023