A new bias-correction method for precipitation over complex terrain suitable for different climate states: a case study using WRF (version 3.8.1)
Total article views: 4,988 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Jul 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Jul 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,988 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,321 with geography defined and 667 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,788 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,396 with geography defined and 392 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,200 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 925 with geography defined and 275 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Flood hazard assessment using design rainfall under climate change scenarios in the Kelantan River Basin, Malaysia T. Tam et al. 10.1108/IJDRBE-05-2022-0048
- Subglacial hydrology from high-resolution ice-flow simulations of the Rhine Glacier during the Last Glacial Maximum: a proxy for glacial erosion D. Cohen et al. 10.5194/egqsj-72-189-2023
- The role of land cover in the climate of glacial Europe P. Velasquez et al. 10.5194/cp-17-1161-2021
- How well does a convection-permitting regional climate model represent the reverse orographic effect of extreme hourly precipitation? E. Dallan et al. 10.5194/hess-27-1133-2023
- Analysis of Linear Scaling Method in Downscaling Precipitation and Temperature A. Azman et al. 10.1007/s11269-021-03020-0
- Quantile mapping bias correction methods to IMDAA reanalysis for calibrating NCMRWF unified model operational forecasts K. Niranjan Kumar et al. 10.1080/02626667.2022.2049272
- Projected mean and extreme precipitation based on bias-corrected simulation outputs of CORDEX Southeast Asia S. Ngai et al. 10.1016/j.wace.2022.100484
- Atmosphere–cryosphere interactions during the last phase of the Last Glacial Maximum (21 ka) in the European Alps C. Del Gobbo et al. 10.5194/cp-19-1805-2023
- A review of past changes in extratropical cyclones in the northern hemisphere and what can be learned for the future C. Raible et al. 10.1002/wcc.680
- Sensitivity of precipitation in the highlands and lowlands of Peru to physics parameterization options in WRFV3.8.1 S. González-Rojí et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-2859-2022
- Correcting bias of satellite rainfall data using physical empirical model G. Ziarh et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105430
- Last Glacial Maximum glacier fluctuations on the northern Alpine foreland: Geomorphological and chronological reconstructions from the Rhine and Reuss glacier systems S. Kamleitner et al. 10.1016/j.geomorph.2022.108548
- Coupled climate-glacier modelling of the last glaciation in the Alps G. Jouvet et al. 10.1017/jog.2023.74
- Temporal disaggregation of hourly precipitation under changing climate over the Southeast United States B. Takhellambam et al. 10.1038/s41597-022-01304-7
- Comparison of Bias Correction Methods for Summertime Daily Rainfall in South Korea Using Quantile Mapping and Machine Learning Model G. Seo & J. Ahn 10.3390/atmos14071057
- The role of ice-sheet topography in the Alpine hydro-climate at glacial times P. Velasquez et al. 10.5194/cp-18-1579-2022
- Climate Projections for Precipitation and Temperature Indicators in the Douro Wine Region: The Importance of Bias Correction J. Martins et al. 10.3390/agronomy11050990
- Hydrological analysis in watersheds with a variable-resolution global climate model (VR-CESM) Z. Xu & A. Di Vittorio 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126646
- Sensitivity of precipitation and temperature over the Mount Kenya area to physics parameterization options in a high-resolution model simulation performed with WRFV3.8.1 M. Messmer et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-2691-2021
- Speleothem growth and stable carbon isotopes as proxies of the presence and thermodynamical state of glaciers compared to modelled glacier evolution in the Alps V. Skiba et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2023.108403
- Performance assessment of six bias correction methods using observed and RCM data at upper Awash basin, Oromia, Ethiopia B. Tumsa 10.2166/wcc.2021.181
- Vegetation, hydrology, and quantitative monsoon precipitation since the Last Glacial Maximum in Central China Z. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2023.104298
- Validation of a 9-km WRF dynamical downscaling of temperature and precipitation for the period 1980–2005 over Central South Chile A. Fernández et al. 10.1007/s00704-020-03416-9
Latest update: 02 Dec 2023