CSIRO Environmental Modelling Suite (EMS): scientific description of the optical and biogeochemical models (vB3p0)
Total article views: 3,042 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Jul 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Jul 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,042 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,697 with geography defined and 345 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,900 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,691 with geography defined and 209 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,142 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,006 with geography defined and 136 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- eReefs modelling suggests Trichodesmium may be a major nitrogen source in the Great Barrier Reef C. Ani et al. 10.1016/j.ecss.2023.108306
- Ecosystem type drives tea litter decomposition and associated prokaryotic microbiome communities in freshwater and coastal wetlands at a continental scale S. Trevathan-Tackett et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146819
- Multi-scale modeling of intensive macroalgae cultivation and marine nitrogen sequestration M. Zollmann et al. 10.1038/s42003-021-02371-z
- Biota‐mediated carbon cycling—A synthesis of biotic‐interaction controls on blue carbon L. Ren et al. 10.1111/ele.13940
- Control efforts of crown‐of‐thorns starfish outbreaks to limit future coral decline across the Great Barrier Reef C. Castro‐Sanguino et al. 10.1002/ecs2.4580
- Nitrogen prediction in the Great Barrier Reef using finite element analysis with deep neural networks M. Jahanbakht et al. 10.1016/j.envsoft.2022.105311
- Macroalgal cover on coral reefs: Spatial and environmental predictors, and decadal trends in the Great Barrier Reef K. Fabricius et al. 10.1371/journal.pone.0279699
- Trophic model closure influences ecosystem response to enrichment A. Omta et al. 10.1016/j.ecolmodel.2022.110183
- Connecting targets for catchment sediment loads to ecological outcomes for seagrass using multiple lines of evidence V. Lambert et al. 10.1016/j.marpolbul.2021.112494
- Sediment Prediction in the Great Barrier Reef using Vision Transformer with finite element analysis M. Jahanbakht et al. 10.1016/j.neunet.2022.04.022
- Variations in Mid‐ to Late Holocene Nitrogen Supply to Northern Great Barrier Reef Halimeda Macroalgal Bioherms M. McNeil et al. 10.1029/2020PA003871
- Impact of catchment-derived nutrients and sediments on marine water quality on the Great Barrier Reef: An application of the eReefs marine modelling system M. Baird et al. 10.1016/j.marpolbul.2021.112297
- Spatio-temporal analysis of the environmental ranges and phenotypic traits of Zostera muelleri subpopulations in Central Queensland E. Andrews et al. 10.1016/j.ecss.2022.108191
- A Flux-Form Semi-Lagrangian advection scheme for tracer transport on arbitrary meshes M. Herzfeld & D. Engwirda 10.1016/j.ocemod.2022.102140
- Reversing ocean acidification along the Great Barrier Reef using alkalinity injection M. Mongin et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac002d
- Dispersal of the pesticide diuron in the Great Barrier Reef J. Skerratt et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.163041
- Ecological Forecasting and Operational Information Systems Support Sustainable Ocean Management C. Sun et al. 10.3390/forecast4040057
- Meteorological Satellite Observations Reveal Diurnal Exceedance of Water Quality Guideline Thresholds in the Coastal Great Barrier Reef L. Patricio-Valerio et al. 10.3390/rs15092335
- A spatial analysis of seagrass habitat and community diversity in the Great Barrier Reef World Heritage Area A. Carter et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-01471-4
- eReefs: An operational information system for managing the Great Barrier Reef A. Steven et al. 10.1080/1755876X.2019.1650589
- Effects of elevated temperature on microbial breakdown of seagrass leaf and tea litter biomass S. Trevathan-Tackett et al. 10.1007/s10533-020-00715-1
Latest update: 23 Sep 2023