PAMTRA 1.0: the Passive and Active Microwave radiative TRAnsfer tool for simulating radiometer and radar measurements of the cloudy atmosphere
Total article views: 4,963 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Apr 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Apr 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,963 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,392 with geography defined and 571 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 4,072 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,593 with geography defined and 479 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 891 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 799 with geography defined and 92 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Using artificial neural networks to predict riming from Doppler cloud radar observations T. Vogl et al. 10.5194/amt-15-365-2022
- Optimal Estimation Retrievals and Their Uncertainties: What Every Atmospheric Scientist Should Know M. Maahn et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-19-0027.1
- Correction for the Attenuation Due to Atmospheric Gas and Stratiform Clouds in Triple-Frequency Radar Observations of the Microphysical Properties of Snowfall Y. Chang et al. 10.3390/rs15194843
- Integrated water vapor and liquid water path retrieval using a single-channel radiometer A. Billault-Roux & A. Berne 10.5194/amt-14-2749-2021
- Distinct secondary ice production processes observed in radar Doppler spectra: insights from a case study A. Billault-Roux et al. 10.5194/acp-23-10207-2023
- Evaluating seasonal and regional distribution of snowfall in regional climate model simulations in the Arctic A. von Lerber et al. 10.5194/acp-22-7287-2022
- Potential of Dual-Frequency Radar and Microwave Radiometer Synergy for Water Vapor Profiling in the Cloudy Trade Wind Environment S. Schnitt et al. 10.1175/JTECH-D-19-0110.1
- Improving the representation of aggregation in a two-moment microphysical scheme with statistics of multi-frequency Doppler radar observations M. Karrer et al. 10.5194/acp-21-17133-2021
- Case study of a moisture intrusion over the Arctic with the ICOsahedral Non-hydrostatic (ICON) model: resolution dependence of its representation H. Bresson et al. 10.5194/acp-22-173-2022
- Particle inertial effects on radar Doppler spectra simulation Z. Zhu et al. 10.5194/amt-16-3727-2023
- Angular-Dependent Polarized Characteristics of Surface Emissivity at 150 GHz Over Saharan and Taklimakan Deserts X. Xie et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2022.3195206
- Evaluating Large‐Domain, Hecto‐Meter, Large‐Eddy Simulations of Trade‐Wind Clouds Using EUREC4A Data H. Schulz & B. Stevens 10.1029/2023MS003648
- Radar and ground-level measurements of precipitation collected by the École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne during the International Collaborative Experiments for PyeongChang 2018 Olympic and Paralympic winter games J. Gehring et al. 10.5194/essd-13-417-2021
- A riming‐dependent parameterization of scattering by snowflakes using the self‐similar Rayleigh–Gans approximation N. Maherndl et al. 10.1002/qj.4573
- snowScatt 1.0: consistent model of microphysical and scattering properties of rimed and unrimed snowflakes based on the self-similar Rayleigh–Gans approximation D. Ori et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-1511-2021
- Bulk hydrometeor optical properties for microwave and sub-millimetre radiative transfer in RTTOV-SCATT v13.0 A. Geer et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-7497-2021
- Improved Microwave Ocean Emissivity and Reflectivity Models Derived from Two-Scale Roughness Theory L. He & F. Weng 10.1007/s00376-023-2247-y
- MOSAiC drift expedition from October 2019 to July 2020: sea ice conditions from space and comparison with previous years T. Krumpen et al. 10.5194/tc-15-3897-2021
- Multilayer cloud conditions in trade wind shallow cumulus – confronting two ICON model derivatives with airborne observations M. Jacob et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-5757-2020
- Microphysical and thermodynamic phase analyses of Arctic low-level clouds measured above the sea ice and the open ocean in spring and summer M. Moser et al. 10.5194/acp-23-7257-2023
- Evaluation of ECMWF Radiation Scheme Using Aircraft Observations of Spectral Irradiance above Clouds K. Wolf et al. 10.1175/JAS-D-19-0333.1
- Ice microphysical processes in the dendritic growth layer: a statistical analysis combining multi-frequency and polarimetric Doppler cloud radar observations L. von Terzi et al. 10.5194/acp-22-11795-2022
- Employing airborne radiation and cloud microphysics observations to improve cloud representation in ICON at kilometer-scale resolution in the Arctic J. Kretzschmar et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13145-2020
- Dual-frequency spectral radar retrieval of snowfall microphysics: a physics-driven deep-learning approach A. Billault-Roux et al. 10.5194/amt-16-911-2023
- The Earth Model Column Collaboratory (EMC<sup>2</sup>) v1.1: an open-source ground-based lidar and radar instrument simulator and subcolumn generator for large-scale models I. Silber et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-901-2022
Latest update: 04 Dec 2023