Model description paper
13 Sep 2020
Model description paper | 13 Sep 2020
PAMTRA 1.0: the Passive and Active Microwave radiative TRAnsfer tool for simulating radiometer and radar measurements of the cloudy atmosphere
Mario Mech et al.
Total article views: 3,447 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Apr 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Apr 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,964 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,964 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,303 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,303 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 661 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 661 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Using artificial neural networks to predict riming from Doppler cloud radar observations T. Vogl et al. 10.5194/amt-15-365-2022
- Optimal Estimation Retrievals and Their Uncertainties: What Every Atmospheric Scientist Should Know M. Maahn et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-19-0027.1
- snowScatt 1.0: consistent model of microphysical and scattering properties of rimed and unrimed snowflakes based on the self-similar Rayleigh–Gans approximation D. Ori et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-1511-2021
- Bulk hydrometeor optical properties for microwave and sub-millimetre radiative transfer in RTTOV-SCATT v13.0 A. Geer et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-7497-2021
- Integrated water vapor and liquid water path retrieval using a single-channel radiometer A. Billault-Roux & A. Berne 10.5194/amt-14-2749-2021
- MOSAiC drift expedition from October 2019 to July 2020: sea ice conditions from space and comparison with previous years T. Krumpen et al. 10.5194/tc-15-3897-2021
- Multilayer cloud conditions in trade wind shallow cumulus – confronting two ICON model derivatives with airborne observations M. Jacob et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-5757-2020
- Potential of Dual-Frequency Radar and Microwave Radiometer Synergy for Water Vapor Profiling in the Cloudy Trade Wind Environment S. Schnitt et al. 10.1175/JTECH-D-19-0110.1
- Employing airborne radiation and cloud microphysics observations to improve cloud representation in ICON at kilometer-scale resolution in the Arctic J. Kretzschmar et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13145-2020
- Improving the representation of aggregation in a two-moment microphysical scheme with statistics of multi-frequency Doppler radar observations M. Karrer et al. 10.5194/acp-21-17133-2021
- Case study of a moisture intrusion over the Arctic with the ICOsahedral Non-hydrostatic (ICON) model: resolution dependence of its representation H. Bresson et al. 10.5194/acp-22-173-2022
- Radar and ground-level measurements of precipitation collected by the École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne during the International Collaborative Experiments for PyeongChang 2018 Olympic and Paralympic winter games J. Gehring et al. 10.5194/essd-13-417-2021
- The Earth Model Column Collaboratory (EMC<sup>2</sup>) v1.1: an open-source ground-based lidar and radar instrument simulator and subcolumn generator for large-scale models I. Silber et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-901-2022
Latest update: 27 Jun 2022