Evaluation of the University of Victoria Earth System Climate Model version 2.10 (UVic ESCM 2.10)
Total article views: 5,200 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Feb 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Feb 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 5,200 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,600 with geography defined and 600 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 4,419 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,915 with geography defined and 504 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 781 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 685 with geography defined and 96 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Exploring risks and benefits of overshooting a 1.5 °C carbon budget over space and time N. Bauer et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/accd83
- Quantifying land carbon cycle feedbacks under negative CO2 emissions V. Chimuka et al. 10.5194/bg-20-2283-2023
- Impact of iron fertilisation on atmospheric CO2 during the last glaciation H. Saini et al. 10.5194/cp-19-1559-2023
- Temporary nature-based carbon removal can lower peak warming in a well-below 2 °C scenario H. Matthews et al. 10.1038/s43247-022-00391-z
- Effects of phytoplankton physiology on global ocean biogeochemistry and climate C. Chien et al. 10.1126/sciadv.adg1725
- Modelling the terrestrial nitrogen and phosphorus cycle in the UVic ESCM M. De Sisto et al. 10.5194/gmd-16-4113-2023
- Simulated carbon cycle and Earth system response to atmospheric CO2 removal L. Cao et al. 10.1016/j.accre.2023.03.001
- Response of ocean acidification to atmospheric carbon dioxide removal J. Jiang et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2023.04.029
- Multi-century dynamics of the climate and carbon cycle under both high and net negative emissions scenarios C. Koven et al. 10.5194/esd-13-885-2022
- Delaying methane mitigation increases the risk of breaching the 2 °C warming limit C. Nzotungicimpaye et al. 10.1038/s43247-023-00898-z
- Estimated effect of the permafrost carbon feedback on the zero emissions commitment to climate change A. MacDougall 10.5194/bg-18-4937-2021
- Effects of solar radiation modification on the ocean carbon cycle: An earth system modeling study X. Jin et al. 10.1016/j.aosl.2022.100187
- Mapping manifestations of parametric uncertainty in projected pelagic oxygen concentrations back to contemporary local model fidelity U. Löptien et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-00334-2
- The Earth system model CLIMBER-X v1.0 – Part 2: The global carbon cycle M. Willeit et al. 10.5194/gmd-16-3501-2023
- Explicit silicate cycling in the Kiel Marine Biogeochemistry Model version 3 (KMBM3) embedded in the UVic ESCM version 2.9 K. Kvale et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-7255-2021
- Estimated climate impact of replacing agriculture as the primary food production system A. MacDougall et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac3aa5
- Recovery from microplastic-induced marine deoxygenation may take centuries K. Kvale & A. Oschlies 10.1038/s41561-022-01096-w
- A North Pacific Meridional Section (U.S. GEOTRACES GP15) of Helium Isotopes and Noble Gases I: Deep Water Distributions W. Jenkins et al. 10.1029/2022GB007667
- An integrated approach to quantifying uncertainties in the remaining carbon budget H. Damon Matthews et al. 10.1038/s43247-020-00064-9
- Comparison of the carbon cycle and climate response to artificial ocean alkalinization and solar radiation modification X. Jin & L. Cao 10.1016/j.accre.2023.03.002
- Is there warming in the pipeline? A multi-model analysis of the Zero Emissions Commitment from CO<sub>2</sub> A. MacDougall et al. 10.5194/bg-17-2987-2020
Latest update: 26 Sep 2023