The latest improvements with SURFEX v8.0 of the Safran–Isba–Modcou hydrometeorological model for France
Total article views: 2,758 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Mar 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Mar 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,758 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,455 with geography defined and 303 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,182 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,956 with geography defined and 226 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 576 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 499 with geography defined and 77 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- River network and hydro-geomorphological parameters at 1∕12° resolution for global hydrological and climate studies S. Munier & B. Decharme 10.5194/essd-14-2239-2022
- Assessing climate change impact on French groundwater resources using a spatially distributed hydrogeological model J. Vergnes et al. 10.1080/02626667.2022.2150553
- Hillslope-scale exploration of the relative contribution of base flow, seepage flow and overland flow to streamflow dynamics N. Cornette et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2022.127992
- Calibration of groundwater seepage against the spatial distribution of the stream network to assess catchment-scale hydraulic properties R. Abhervé et al. 10.5194/hess-27-3221-2023
- Improvement of low flows simulation in the SASER hydrological modeling chain O. Cenobio-Cruz et al. 10.1016/j.hydroa.2022.100147
- Streamflow trends of the Pyrenees using observations and multi-model approach (1980–2013) R. Clavera-Gispert et al. 10.1016/j.ejrh.2023.101322
- ISBA-MEB (SURFEX v8.1): model snow evaluation for local-scale forest sites A. Napoly et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-6523-2020
- The S2M meteorological and snow cover reanalysis over the French mountainous areas: description and evaluation (1958–2021) M. Vernay et al. 10.5194/essd-14-1707-2022
- Intercomparaison des évènements d’étiage extrême en France depuis 1871 L. Caillouet et al. 10.1080/00186368.2021.1914463
- Regional coupled surface–subsurface hydrological model fitting based on a spatially distributed minimalist reduction of frequency domain discharge data N. Flipo et al. 10.5194/gmd-16-353-2023
- Assessment of the interactions between soil–biosphere–atmosphere (ISBA) land surface model soil hydrology, using four closed-form soil water relationships and several lysimeters A. Sobaga et al. 10.5194/hess-27-2437-2023
- Evaluation of the convection-permitting regional climate model CNRM-AROME41t1 over Northwestern Europe P. Lucas-Picher et al. 10.1007/s00382-022-06637-y
- Response of the sea surface temperature to heatwaves during the France 2022 meteorological summer T. Guinaldo et al. 10.5194/os-19-629-2023
- Parametrization of a lake water dynamics model MLake in the ISBA-CTRIP land surface system (SURFEX v8.1) T. Guinaldo et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-1309-2021
- Dynamic Contributions of Stratified Groundwater to Streams Controls Seasonal Variations of Streamwater Transit Times J. Marçais et al. 10.1029/2021WR029659
- Developing a pan-European high-resolution groundwater recharge map – Combining satellite data and national survey data using machine learning G. Martinsen et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.153464
- Interactions between precipitation, evapotranspiration and soil-moisture-based indices to characterize drought with high-resolution remote sensing and land-surface model data J. Gaona et al. 10.5194/nhess-22-3461-2022
Latest update: 03 Dec 2023