HighResMIP versions of EC-Earth: EC-Earth3P and EC-Earth3P-HR – description, model computational performance and basic validation
Rein Haarsma et al.
Total article views: 1,689 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Mar 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Mar 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,412 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,357 with geography defined and 55 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 812 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 760 with geography defined and 52 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 600 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 597 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- El Niño teleconnection to the Euro-Mediterranean late-winter: the role of extratropical Pacific modulation M. Benassi et al. 10.1007/s00382-021-05768-y
- Representing Model Uncertainty in Multiannual Predictions D. Befort et al. 10.1029/2020GL090059
- Evaluation of trends in extreme temperatures simulated by HighResMIP models across Europe A. Squintu et al. 10.1007/s00382-020-05596-6
- The importance of horizontal model resolution on simulated precipitation in Europe – from global to regional models G. Strandberg & P. Lind 10.5194/wcd-2-181-2021
- Projected Future Changes in Tropical Cyclones Using the CMIP6 HighResMIP Multimodel Ensemble M. Roberts et al. 10.1029/2020GL088662
- Tropical Cyclone Integrated Kinetic Energy in an Ensemble of HighResMIP Simulations P. Kreussler et al. 10.1029/2020GL090963
- European daily precipitation according to EURO-CORDEX regional climate models (RCMs) and high-resolution global climate models (GCMs) from the High-Resolution Model Intercomparison Project (HighResMIP) M. Demory et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-5485-2020
- Understanding the variability of the rainfall dipole in West Africa using the EC-Earth last millennium simulation Q. Zhang et al. 10.1007/s00382-021-05696-x
- North Atlantic gyre circulation in PRIMAVERA models V. Meccia et al. 10.1007/s00382-021-05686-z
- Description of the resolution hierarchy of the global coupled HadGEM3-GC3.1 model as used in CMIP6 HighResMIP experiments M. Roberts et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-4999-2019
- Multi-model assessment of the late-winter extra-tropical response to El Niño and La Niña B. Mezzina et al. 10.1007/s00382-020-05415-y
- Northern Hemisphere blocking simulation in current climate models: evaluating progress from the Climate Model Intercomparison Project Phase 5 to 6 and sensitivity to resolution R. Schiemann et al. 10.5194/wcd-1-277-2020
- Evaluation of the contribution of tropical cyclone seeds to changes in tropical cyclone frequency due to global warming in high-resolution multi-model ensemble simulations Y. Yamada et al. 10.1186/s40645-020-00397-1
- Air-Sea interaction over the Gulf Stream in an ensemble of HighResMIP present climate simulations A. Bellucci et al. 10.1007/s00382-020-05573-z
- Impact of ocean resolution and mean state on the rate of AMOC weakening L. Jackson et al. 10.1007/s00382-020-05345-9
- Euro-Atlantic weather Regimes in the PRIMAVERA coupled climate simulations: impact of resolution and mean state biases on model performance F. Fabiano et al. 10.1007/s00382-020-05271-w
- Sea Ice—Ocean Interactions in the Barents Sea Modeled at Different Resolutions D. Docquier et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.00172
- North Atlantic climate far more predictable than models imply D. Smith et al. 10.1038/s41586-020-2525-0
- Snowfall distribution and its response to the Arctic Oscillation: an evaluation of HighResMIP models in the Arctic using CPR/CloudSat observations M. Thomas et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-3759-2019
- The Moisture Budget of Tropical Cyclones in HighResMIP Models: Large-Scale Environmental Balance and Sensitivity to Horizontal Resolution B. Vannière et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0999.1
- Boreal-winter teleconnections with tropical Indo-Pacific rainfall in HighResMIP historical simulations from the PRIMAVERA project F. Molteni et al. 10.1007/s00382-020-05358-4
Latest update: 08 May 2021