An urban ecohydrological model to quantify the effect of vegetation on urban climate and hydrology (UT&C v1.0)
Naika Meili et al.
Total article views: 4,714 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Sep 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Sep 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,802 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,784 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,076 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,063 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 726 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 721 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Seasonal hysteresis of surface urban heat islands G. Manoli et al. 10.1073/pnas.1917554117
- Uncertainty and sensitivity analysis of modeling plant CO2 exchange in the built environment P. Li & Z. Wang 10.1016/j.buildenv.2020.107539
- Modeling Mean Radiant Temperature Distribution in Urban Landscapes Using DART M. Dissegna et al. 10.3390/rs13081443
- Environmental co-benefits of urban greening for mitigating heat and carbon emissions P. Li & Z. Wang 10.1016/j.jenvman.2021.112963
- Water balance scheme development for urban modelling C. Meng 10.1016/j.uclim.2021.100843
- Vegetation cover and plant-trait effects on outdoor thermal comfort in a tropical city N. Meili et al. 10.1016/j.buildenv.2021.107733
- Research trends on environmental, energy and vulnerability impacts of Urban Heat Islands: An overview M. Gonzalez-Trevizo et al. 10.1016/j.enbuild.2021.111051
- A Multi-Layer Model for Transpiration of Urban Trees Considering Vertical Structure S. Yun et al. 10.3390/f11111164
- A single-layer urban canopy model with transmissive radiation exchange between trees and street canyons C. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.buildenv.2021.107593
- A single tree model to consistently simulate cooling, shading, and pollution uptake of urban trees R. Pace et al. 10.1007/s00484-020-02030-8
- Quantifying the effects of urban green space on water partitioning and ages using an isotope-based ecohydrological model M. Gillefalk et al. 10.5194/hess-25-3635-2021
- Quantifying the Independent Influences of Land Cover and Humidity on Microscale Urban Air Temperature Variation in Hot Summer: Methods of Path Analysis and Genetic SVR W. Shi et al. 10.3390/atmos11121377
- Green and cool roof choices integrated into rooftop solar energy modelling G. Cavadini & L. Cook 10.1016/j.apenergy.2021.117082
- EHSMu: a New Ecohydrological Streamflow Model to Estimate Runoff in Urban Areas E. Cristiano et al. 10.1007/s11269-020-02696-0
- The synergistic effect of urban heat and moisture islands in a compact high-rise city X. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.buildenv.2021.108274
- Vegetation response to changes in temperature, rainfall, and dust in arid environments Z. Ebrahimi-Khusfi et al. 10.1007/s10661-020-08644-0
- The Vertical City Weather Generator (VCWG v1.3.2) M. Moradi et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-961-2021
- Modeling carbon dioxide exchange in a single-layer urban canopy model P. Li & Z. Wang 10.1016/j.buildenv.2020.107243
- Assessing Inequitable Urban Heat Islands and Air Pollution Disparities with Low-Cost Sensors in Richmond, Virginia A. Eanes et al. 10.3390/su122310089
- Tree effects on urban microclimate: Diurnal, seasonal, and climatic temperature differences explained by separating radiation, evapotranspiration, and roughness effects N. Meili et al. 10.1016/j.ufug.2020.126970
- Effects of ecohydrological interfaces on migrations and transformations of pollutants: A critical review S. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.150140
- Co-benefits of energy efficiency in residential buildings A. Baniassadi et al. 10.1016/j.energy.2021.121768
- Comment on “High‐Resolution, Multilayer Modeling of Singapore's Urban Climate Incorporating Local Climate Zones” by Mughal et al. (2019) E. Velasco 10.1029/2020JD033301
- Urban Forests as Main Regulator of the Evaporative Cooling Effect in Cities A. Paschalis et al. 10.1029/2020AV000303
Latest update: 15 Sep 2021