Simulated wind farm wake sensitivity to configuration choices in the Weather Research and Forecasting model version 3.8.1
Total article views: 2,798 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Dec 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Dec 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,798 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,147 with geography defined and 651 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,298 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,735 with geography defined and 563 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 500 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 412 with geography defined and 88 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Can reanalysis products outperform mesoscale numerical weather prediction models in modeling the wind resource in simple terrain? V. Pronk et al. 10.5194/wes-7-487-2022
- Mesoscale simulations of a real onshore wind power base in complex terrain: Wind farm wake behavior and power production Q. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.energy.2021.122873
- Projected cross-shore changes in upwelling induced by offshore wind farm development along the California coast K. Raghukumar et al. 10.1038/s43247-023-00780-y
- Spatial constraints in large-scale expansion of wind power plants E. Antonini & K. Caldeira 10.1073/pnas.2103875118
- Impact of offshore wind farms on a tropical depression through the amplification effect by the downstream mountainous terrain S. Deng et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2023.107047
- Wind Farms and Humidity K. Adkins & A. Sescu 10.3390/en15072603
- Simulating the Impacts of Wind Farm Wake under the Changes in MYNN Planetary Boundary Layer Scheme in High Resolution Weather Research and Forecasting Model T. Kaytancı et al. 10.3390/atmos13111838
- Observations and simulations of a wind farm modifying a thunderstorm outflow boundary J. Tomaszewski & J. Lundquist 10.5194/wes-6-1-2021
- Comparing and validating intra-farm and farm-to-farm wakes across different mesoscale and high-resolution wake models J. Fischereit et al. 10.5194/wes-7-1069-2022
- The sensitivity of the Fitch wind farm parameterization to a three-dimensional planetary boundary layer scheme A. Rybchuk et al. 10.5194/wes-7-2085-2022
- A coupled turbine-interaction wind farm parameterization in the Weather Research and Forecasting model C. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.enconman.2023.116919
- Computation and Analysis of an Offshore Wind Power Forecast: Towards a Better Assessment of Offshore Wind Power Plant Aerodynamics Y. Zhao et al. 10.3390/en15124223
- Surface impacts of large offshore wind farms M. Golbazi et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac6e49
- Effect of Floating Offshore Wind Turbines on Atmospheric Circulation in California K. Raghukumar et al. 10.3389/fenrg.2022.863995
- WRF Modeling of Deep Convection and Hail for Wind Power Applications F. Letson et al. 10.1175/JAMC-D-20-0033.1
- A case study of wind farm effects using two wake parameterizations in the Weather Research and Forecasting (WRF) model (V3.7.1) in the presence of low-level jets X. Larsén & J. Fischereit 10.5194/gmd-14-3141-2021
- Wind plants can impact long-term local atmospheric conditions N. Bodini et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-02089-2
- Optimization of weather forecasting for cloud cover over the European domain using the meteorological component of the Ensemble for Stochastic Integration of Atmospheric Simulations version 1.0 Y. Lu et al. 10.5194/gmd-16-1083-2023
- Impact of ocean waves on offshore wind farm power production S. Porchetta et al. 10.1016/j.renene.2021.08.111
- Review of Mesoscale Wind-Farm Parametrizations and Their Applications J. Fischereit et al. 10.1007/s10546-021-00652-y
Latest update: 27 Nov 2023