Model experiment description paper
06 May 2020
Model experiment description paper | 06 May 2020
Documenting numerical experiments in support of the Coupled Model Intercomparison Project Phase 6 (CMIP6)
Charlotte Pascoe et al.
Total article views: 4,368 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Jun 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Jun 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,368 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,762 with geography defined and 606 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,619 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,316 with geography defined and 303 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,749 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,446 with geography defined and 303 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Dynamics of Southern Hemisphere Atmospheric Circulation Response to Anthropogenic Aerosol Forcing H. Wang et al. 10.1029/2020GL089919
- A new end-to-end workflow for the Community Earth System Model (version 2.0) for the Coupled Model Intercomparison Project Phase 6 (CMIP6) S. Mickelson et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-5567-2020
- Climate change/variability and hydrological modelling studies in Zimbabwe: a review of progress and knowledge gaps A. Maviza & F. Ahmed 10.1007/s42452-021-04512-9
- A selective view of climatological data and likelihood estimation F. Blasi et al. 10.1016/j.spasta.2022.100596
- Toward an in-depth evaluation of the ecosystem component of CMIP6 Earth system models Z. Zhu 10.1016/j.accre.2021.08.006
- Evaluation of Climate in CMIP6 Models over Two Third Pole Subregions with Contrasting Circulation Systems Y. Li et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-21-0214.1
- Predicting the Potential Distribution of Apple Canker Pathogen (Valsa mali) in China under Climate Change W. Xu et al. 10.3390/f11111126
- Current status on the need for improved accessibility to climate models code J. Añel et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-923-2021
- Coordinating an operational data distribution network for CMIP6 data R. Petrie et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-629-2021
- Influence of multisite calibration on streamflow estimation based on the hydrological model with CMADS inputs Y. Song et al. 10.2166/wcc.2021.115
- A continuous decline of global seasonal wind speed range over land since 1980 L. Zhou et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-21-0112.1
- Comparison of Anthropogenic Aerosol Climate Effects among Three Climate Models with Reduced Complexity X. Shi et al. 10.3390/atmos10080456
- The CMIP6 Data Request (DREQ, version 01.00.31) M. Juckes et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-201-2020
- Arctic Stratosphere Circulation Changes in the 21st Century in Simulations of INM CM5 P. Vargin et al. 10.3390/atmos13010025
- Climate response to the spatial and temporal evolutions of anthropogenic aerosol forcing H. Wang & Y. Wen 10.1007/s00382-021-06059-2
- The Optimal Multimodel Ensemble of Bias-Corrected CMIP5 Climate Models over China X. Yang et al. 10.1175/JHM-D-19-0141.1
Latest update: 02 Feb 2023