AtChem (version 1), an open-source box model for the Master Chemical Mechanism
Roberto Sommariva et al.
Total article views: 2,655 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Aug 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Aug 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,187 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,174 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,661 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,651 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 526 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 523 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The pollution levels, variation characteristics, sources and implications of atmospheric carbonyls in a typical rural area of North China Plain during winter J. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2020.05.003
- PyCHAM (v2.1.1): a Python box model for simulating aerosol chambers S. O'Meara et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-675-2021
- In situ ozone production is highly sensitive to volatile organic compounds in Delhi, India B. Nelson et al. 10.5194/acp-21-13609-2021
- Enhanced Gas Uptake during α-Pinene Ozonolysis Points to a Burying Mechanism A. Vander Wall et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00163
- JlBox v1.1: a Julia-based multi-phase atmospheric chemistry box model L. Huang & D. Topping 10.5194/gmd-14-2187-2021
- Sources of Formaldehyde in Bountiful, Utah N. Bhardwaj et al. 10.3390/atmos12030375
- Large contribution to secondary organic aerosol from isoprene cloud chemistry H. Lamkaddam et al. 10.1126/sciadv.abe2952
- An instrument for in situ measurement of total ozone reactivity R. Sommariva et al. 10.5194/amt-13-1655-2020
- On the photolysis branching ratio of methyl ethyl ketone A. Zborowska et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118383
- Enhanced wintertime oxidation of VOCs via sustained radical sources in the urban atmosphere R. Sommariva et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.116563
- Atmospheric Hydrogen Peroxide (H 2 O 2 ) at the Foot and Summit of Mt. Tai: Variations, Sources and Sinks, and Implications for Ozone Formation Chemistry C. Ye et al. 10.1029/2020JD033975
- Ambient nitro-aromatic compounds – biomass burning versus secondary formation in rural China C. Salvador et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1389-2021
- Investigation on the urban ambient isoprene and its oxidation processes C. Gu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118870
- HONO Budget and Its Role in Nitrate Formation in the Rural North China Plain C. Xue et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c01832
- Aromatic Photo-oxidation, A New Source of Atmospheric Acidity S. Wang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c00526
- INCHEM-Py: An open source Python box model for indoor air chemistry D. Shaw & N. Carslaw 10.21105/joss.03224
Latest update: 29 Nov 2021