PALEO-PGEM v1.0: a statistical emulator of Pliocene–Pleistocene climate
Total article views: 3,346 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Nov 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Nov 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,346 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,872 with geography defined and 474 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,549 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,147 with geography defined and 402 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 797 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 725 with geography defined and 72 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The role of habitat fragmentation in Pleistocene megafauna extinction in Eurasia A. Mondanaro et al. 10.1111/ecog.05939
- The earliest Ethiopian wolf: implications for the species evolution and its future survival B. Martínez-Navarro et al. 10.1038/s42003-023-04908-w
- ExoPlaSim: Extending the Planet Simulator for exoplanets A. Paradise et al. 10.1093/mnras/stac172
- Sensitivity of Air Pollution Exposure and Disease Burden to Emission Changes in China Using Machine Learning Emulation L. Conibear et al. 10.1029/2021GH000570
- Is there warming in the pipeline? A multi-model analysis of the Zero Emissions Commitment from CO<sub>2</sub> A. MacDougall et al. 10.5194/bg-17-2987-2020
- Process-explicit models reveal the structure and dynamics of biodiversity patterns J. Pilowsky et al. 10.1126/sciadv.abj2271
- Ecosystem productivity affected the spatiotemporal disappearance of Neanderthals in Iberia M. Vidal-Cordasco et al. 10.1038/s41559-022-01861-5
- pastclim 1.2: an R package to easily access and use paleoclimatic reconstructions M. Leonardi et al. 10.1111/ecog.06481
- The brain of the North American cheetah-like cat Miracinonyx trumani B. Figueirido et al. 10.1016/j.isci.2022.105671
- PALEO‐PGEM‐Series: A spatial time series of the global climate over the last 5 million years (Plio‐Pleistocene) E. Barreto et al. 10.1111/geb.13683
- Dipole patterns in tropical precipitation were pervasive across landmasses throughout Marine Isotope Stage 5 K. Nilsson-Kerr et al. 10.1038/s43247-021-00133-7
- Large-scale emulation of spatio-temporal variation in temperature under climate change X. Yuan et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abd213
- Assessing multitemporal calibration for species distribution models A. Eduardo et al. 10.1016/j.ecoinf.2022.101787
- Model calibration using ESEm v1.1.0 – an open, scalable Earth system emulator D. Watson-Parris et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-7659-2021
- Machine learning for weather and climate are worlds apart D. Watson-Parris 10.1098/rsta.2020.0098
- Dynamical landscape and multistability of a climate model G. Margazoglou et al. 10.1098/rspa.2021.0019
- A revised definition for copal and its significance for palaeontological and Anthropocene biodiversity-loss studies M. Solórzano-Kraemer et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-76808-6
- An integrative approach to estimating productivity in past societies usingSeshat: Global History Databank P. Turchin et al. 10.1177/0959683621994644
- Statistical mechanics in climate emulation: Challenges and perspectives I. Sudakow et al. 10.1017/eds.2022.15
- Tectonic and climatic drivers of Asian monsoon evolution J. Thomson et al. 10.1038/s41467-021-24244-z
- Past Extinctions of Homo Species Coincided with Increased Vulnerability to Climatic Change P. Raia et al. 10.1016/j.oneear.2020.09.007
- A Major Change in Rate of Climate Niche Envelope Evolution during Hominid History A. Mondanaro et al. 10.1016/j.isci.2020.101693
- Late Quaternary dynamics of Arctic biota from ancient environmental genomics Y. Wang et al. 10.1038/s41586-021-04016-x
Latest update: 09 Dec 2023