Identification of key parameters controlling demographically structured vegetation dynamics in a land surface model: CLM4.5(FATES)
Total article views: 3,122 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Feb 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Feb 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,122 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,605 with geography defined and 517 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,342 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,044 with geography defined and 298 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 780 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 561 with geography defined and 219 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Multi-scale quantification of anthropogenic, fire, and drought-associated forest disturbances across the continental U.S., 2000–2014 M. Wang et al. 10.3389/ffgc.2022.693418
- Rapid Evaluation and Validation Method of Above Ground Forest Biomass Estimation Using Optical Remote Sensing in Tundi Reserved Forest Area, India P. Kumar et al. 10.3390/ijgi10010029
- Revisiting parameter sensitivities in the variable infiltration capacity model across a hydroclimatic gradient U. Sepúlveda et al. 10.5194/hess-26-3419-2022
- Plant water use theory should incorporate hypotheses about extreme environments, population ecology, and community ecology B. Blonder et al. 10.1111/nph.18800
- Leaf Trait Plasticity Alters Competitive Ability and Functioning of Simulated Tropical Trees in Response to Elevated Carbon Dioxide M. Kovenock et al. 10.1029/2020GB006807
- Global evaluation of the Ecosystem Demography model (ED v3.0) L. Ma et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-1971-2022
- Benchmarking and parameter sensitivity of physiological and vegetation dynamics using the Functionally Assembled Terrestrial Ecosystem Simulator (FATES) at Barro Colorado Island, Panama C. Koven et al. 10.5194/bg-17-3017-2020
- Assessing impacts of selective logging on water, energy, and carbon budgets and ecosystem dynamics in Amazon forests using the Functionally Assembled Terrestrial Ecosystem Simulator M. Huang et al. 10.5194/bg-17-4999-2020
- Using terrestrial laser scanning to constrain forest ecosystem structure and functions in the Ecosystem Demography model (ED2.2) F. Meunier et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-4783-2022
- Forest responses to simulated elevated CO2 under alternate hypotheses of size‐ and age‐dependent mortality J. Needham et al. 10.1111/gcb.15254
- Modeling the Joint Effects of Vegetation Characteristics and Soil Properties on Ecosystem Dynamics in a Panama Tropical Forest Y. Cheng et al. 10.1029/2021MS002603
- A new model of the coupled carbon, nitrogen, and phosphorus cycles in the terrestrial biosphere (QUINCY v1.0; revision 1996) T. Thum et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-4781-2019
- Capturing functional strategies and compositional dynamics in vegetation demographic models P. Buotte et al. 10.5194/bg-18-4473-2021
- Multiscale predictors of small tree survival across a heterogeneous tropical landscape E. Helmer et al. 10.1371/journal.pone.0280322
- Assessing climate change impacts on live fuel moisture and wildfire risk using a hydrodynamic vegetation model W. Ma et al. 10.5194/bg-18-4005-2021
- Quantification of hydraulic trait control on plant hydrodynamics and risk of hydraulic failure within a demographic structured vegetation model in a tropical forest (FATES–HYDRO V1.0) C. Xu et al. 10.5194/gmd-16-6267-2023
- Afforestation increases ecosystem productivity and carbon storage in China during the 2000s X. Yue et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2020.108227
- Forecasting semi‐arid biome shifts in the Anthropocene A. Kulmatiski et al. 10.1111/nph.16381
- The impact of hurricane disturbances on a tropical forest: implementing a palm plant functional type and hurricane disturbance module in ED2-HuDi V1.0 J. Zhang et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-5107-2022
- Simulating forest resilience: A review K. Albrich et al. 10.1111/geb.13197
- Vegetation dynamics and their responses to climate factors in the Qinghai-Tibet plateau: insights from the terrestrial ecosystems Q. Yu et al. 10.1080/10106049.2022.2129820
- The Thermal Comfort Problem in Public Space during the Climate Change Era Based on the Case Study of Selected Area in Lublin City in Poland N. Przesmycka et al. 10.3390/en15186504
- Calibrating a Process-Based Model to Enhance Robustness in Carbon Sequestration Simulations: The Case of Cedrus atlantica (Endl.) Manetti ex Carrière I. Boukhris et al. 10.3390/f14020401
- Bayesian Model Averaging of Climate Model Projections Constrained by Precipitation Observations over the Contiguous United States E. Massoud et al. 10.1175/JHM-D-19-0258.1
- A Framework to Calibrate Ecosystem Demography Models Within Earth System Models Using Parallel Surrogate Global Optimization Y. Cheng et al. 10.1029/2022WR032945
Latest update: 27 Nov 2023