A simplified parameterization of isoprene-epoxydiol-derived secondary organic aerosol (IEPOX-SOA) for global chemistry and climate models: a case study with GEOS-Chem v11-02-rc
Total article views: 3,133 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Feb 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Feb 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,133 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,704 with geography defined and 429 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,375 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,176 with geography defined and 199 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 758 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 528 with geography defined and 230 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Exploration of oxidative chemistry and secondary organic aerosol formation in the Amazon during the wet season: explicit modeling of the Manaus urban plume with GECKO-A C. Mouchel-Vallon et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5995-2020
- PM2.5 Exposure and Associated Premature Mortality to 2100 in China Under Climate and Socioeconomic Change Scenarios B. Zou et al. 10.1029/2022EF003416
- Current State of Atmospheric Aerosol Thermodynamics and Mass Transfer Modeling: A Review K. Semeniuk & A. Dastoor 10.3390/atmos11020156
- Identifying chemical aerosol signatures using optical suborbital observations: how much can optical properties tell us about aerosol composition? M. Kacenelenbogen et al. 10.5194/acp-22-3713-2022
- Evaluation of Biogenic Organic Aerosols in the Amazon Rainforest Using WRF‐Chem With MOSAIC J. Mao et al. 10.1029/2021JD034913
- Isoprene Epoxydiol-Derived Sulfated and Nonsulfated Oligomers Suppress Particulate Mass Loss during Oxidative Aging of Secondary Organic Aerosol N. Armstrong et al. 10.1021/acs.est.2c03200
- Observationally Constrained Modeling of the Reactive Uptake of Isoprene-Derived Epoxydiols under Elevated Relative Humidity and Varying Acidity of Seed Aerosol Conditions J. Zhang et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.2c00358
- Future changes in isoprene-epoxydiol-derived secondary organic aerosol (IEPOX SOA) under the Shared Socioeconomic Pathways: the importance of physicochemical dependency D. Jo et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3395-2021
- The C5–Alkene Triol Conundrum: Structural Characterization and Quantitation of Isoprene-Derived C5H10O3 Reactive Uptake Products M. Frauenheim et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.2c00548
- Climate Forcing and Trends of Organic Aerosols in the Community Earth System Model (CESM2) S. Tilmes et al. 10.1029/2019MS001827
- An evaluation of global organic aerosol schemes using airborne observations S. Pai et al. 10.5194/acp-20-2637-2020
- Analysis of secondary organic aerosol simulation bias in the Community Earth System Model (CESM2.1) Y. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8003-2021
- A new simplified parameterization of secondary organic aerosol in the Community Earth System Model Version 2 (CESM2; CAM6.3) D. Jo et al. 10.5194/gmd-16-3893-2023
- Global–regional nested simulation of particle number concentration by combing microphysical processes with an evolving organic aerosol module X. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9343-2021
- Technical note: Improved synthetic routes to cis- and trans-(2-methyloxirane-2,3-diyl)dimethanol (cis- and trans-β-isoprene epoxydiol) M. Frauenheim et al. 10.5194/acp-23-7859-2023
- Long-term observational constraints of organic aerosol dependence on inorganic species in the southeast US Y. Zheng et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13091-2020
- Future air quality and premature mortality in Korea Y. Oak et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.161134
- Aerosol pH indicator and organosulfate detectability from aerosol mass spectrometry measurements M. Schueneman et al. 10.5194/amt-14-2237-2021
- Impacts of marine organic emissions on low-level stratiform clouds – a large eddy simulator study M. Prank et al. 10.5194/acp-22-10971-2022
- Exploring the Factors Controlling the Long‐Term Trend (1988–2019) of Surface Organic Aerosols in the Continental United States by Simulations Y. Liu et al. 10.1029/2022JD037935
- Biogenic volatile organic compounds in different ecosystems in Southern Kenya Y. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118064
Latest update: 09 Dec 2023