Optical flow models as an open benchmark for radar-based precipitation nowcasting (rainymotion v0.1)
Georgy Ayzel et al.
Total article views: 4,886 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 10 Sep 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 10 Sep 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,100 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,060 with geography defined and 40 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,743 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,723 with geography defined and 20 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,357 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,337 with geography defined and 20 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Reconstruction of Missing Data in Weather Radar Image Sequences Using Deep Neuron Networks L. Gao et al. 10.3390/app11041491
- MSDM v1.0: A machine learning model for precipitation nowcasting over eastern China using multisource data D. Li et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-4019-2021
- Deep Learning-Based Weather Prediction: A Survey X. Ren et al. 10.1016/j.bdr.2020.100178
- Precipitation Nowcasting with Orographic Enhanced Stacked Generalization: Improving Deep Learning Predictions on Extreme Events G. Franch et al. 10.3390/atmos11030267
- A Precipitation Nowcasting Mechanism for Real-World Data Based on Machine Learning Y. Xiang et al. 10.1155/2020/8408931
- Spatiotemporal Optimization for Short-Term Solar Forecasting Based on Satellite Imagery M. Oh et al. 10.3390/en14082216
- Use of Deep Learning for Weather Radar Nowcasting J. Cuomo & V. Chandrasekar 10.1175/JTECH-D-21-0012.1
- Hydrological application of radar rainfall nowcasting in the Netherlands D. Heuvelink et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2019.105431
- TAASRAD19, a high-resolution weather radar reflectivity dataset for precipitation nowcasting G. Franch et al. 10.1038/s41597-020-0574-8
- PFST-LSTM: A SpatioTemporal LSTM Model With Pseudoflow Prediction for Precipitation Nowcasting C. Luo et al. 10.1109/JSTARS.2020.3040648
- Pysteps: an open-source Python library for probabilistic precipitation nowcasting (v1.0) S. Pulkkinen et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-4185-2019
- Performance Comparison between Deep Learning and Optical Flow-Based Techniques for Nowcast Precipitation from Radar Images M. Marrocu & L. Massidda 10.3390/forecast2020011
- First Order and Second Order Learning Algorithms on the Special Orthogonal Group to Compute the SVD of Data Matrices S. Fiori et al. 10.3390/electronics9020334
- Convcast: An embedded convolutional LSTM based architecture for precipitation nowcasting using satellite data A. Kumar et al. 10.1371/journal.pone.0230114
- Improving Nowcasting of Convective Development by Incorporating Polarimetric Radar Variables Into a Deep‐Learning Model X. Pan et al. 10.1029/2021GL095302
- RainNet v1.0: a convolutional neural network for radar-based precipitation nowcasting G. Ayzel et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-2631-2020
- Quantifying the Location Error of Precipitation Nowcasts A. Costa Tomaz de Souza et al. 10.1155/2020/8841913
- Improving precipitation nowcasting using a three-dimensional convolutional neural network model from Multi Parameter Phased Array Weather Radar observations D. Kim et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105774
- Spatial and Temporal Evaluation of Radar Rainfall Nowcasting Techniques on 1,533 Events R. Imhoff et al. 10.1029/2019WR026723
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 06 Dec 2021