Model description paper
05 Apr 2019
Model description paper | 05 Apr 2019
The community atmospheric chemistry box model CAABA/MECCA-4.0
Rolf Sander et al.
Total article views: 4,020 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 Sep 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 Sep 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,500 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,483 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,620 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,607 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 880 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 876 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
29 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A Graph Theoretical Intercomparison of Atmospheric Chemical Mechanisms S. Silva et al. 10.1029/2020GL090481
- Impact of pyruvic acid photolysis on acetaldehyde and peroxy radical formation in the boreal forest: theoretical calculations and model results P. Eger et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14333-2021
- How alkaline compounds control atmospheric aerosol particle acidity V. Karydis et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14983-2021
- Development and evaluation of a new compact mechanism for aromatic oxidation in atmospheric models K. Bates et al. 10.5194/acp-21-18351-2021
- Global health burden of ambient PM2.5 and the contribution of anthropogenic black carbon and organic aerosols S. Chowdhury et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2021.107020
- Ubiquitous atmospheric production of organic acids mediated by cloud droplets B. Franco et al. 10.1038/s41586-021-03462-x
- COVID-19 induced lower-tropospheric ozone changes M. Mertens et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abf191
- Measurements of carbonyl compounds around the Arabian Peninsula: overview and model comparison N. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10807-2020
- Kinetics of the OH + NO<sub>2</sub> reaction: effect of water vapour and new parameterization for global modelling D. Amedro et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3091-2020
- Weaker cooling by aerosols due to dust–pollution interactions K. Klingmüller et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15285-2020
- Net ozone production and its relationship to nitrogen oxides and volatile organic compounds in the marine boundary layer around the Arabian Peninsula I. Tadic et al. 10.5194/acp-20-6769-2020
- Extending the Modular Earth Submodel System (MESSy v2.54) model hierarchy: the ECHAM/MESSy IdeaLized (EMIL) model setup H. Garny et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-5229-2020
- Central role of nitric oxide in ozone production in the upper tropical troposphere over the Atlantic Ocean and western Africa I. Tadic et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8195-2021
- Quantifying uncertainties due to chemistry modelling – evaluation of tropospheric composition simulations in the CAMS model (cycle 43R1) V. Huijnen et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-1725-2019
- Global and national assessment of the incidence of asthma in children and adolescents from major sources of ambient NO2 S. Chowdhury et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abe909
- Importance of isomerization reactions for OH radical regeneration from the photo-oxidation of isoprene investigated in the atmospheric simulation chamber SAPHIR A. Novelli et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3333-2020
- Improvements to the representation of BVOC chemistry–climate interactions in UKCA (v11.5) with the CRI-Strat 2 mechanism: incorporation and evaluation J. Weber et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-5239-2021
- High-Resolution Measurements of SO2, HNO3 and HCl at the Urban Environment of Athens, Greece: Levels, Variability and Gas to Particle Partitioning E. Liakakou et al. 10.3390/atmos13020218
- Oxidation of low-molecular-weight organic compounds in cloud droplets: development of the Jülich Aqueous-phase Mechanism of Organic Chemistry (JAMOC) in CAABA/MECCA (version 4.5.0) S. Rosanka et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-4103-2021
- Oxidation of low-molecular-weight organic compounds in cloud droplets: global impact on tropospheric oxidants S. Rosanka et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9909-2021
- Estimating real driving emissions from multi-axis differential optical absorption spectroscopy (MAX-DOAS) measurements at the A60 motorway near Mainz, Germany B. Lauster et al. 10.5194/amt-14-769-2021
- Influence of aromatics on tropospheric gas-phase composition D. Taraborrelli et al. 10.5194/acp-21-2615-2021
- The impact of organic pollutants from Indonesian peatland fires on the tropospheric and lower stratospheric composition S. Rosanka et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11257-2021
- Impact of non-ideality on reconstructing spatial and temporal variations in aerosol acidity with multiphase buffer theory G. Zheng et al. 10.5194/acp-22-47-2022
- Photochemistry of Methane and Ethane in the Martian Atmosphere B. Taysum & P. Palmer 10.1029/2020JE006491
- Photochemical evolution of air in a tropical urban environment of India: A model-based study M. Soni et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2022.134070
- Non-methane hydrocarbon (C<sub>2</sub>–C<sub>8</sub>) sources and sinks around the Arabian Peninsula E. Bourtsoukidis et al. 10.5194/acp-19-7209-2019
- The Red Sea Deep Water is a potent source of atmospheric ethane and propane E. Bourtsoukidis et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-14375-0
- Description and evaluation of a detailed gas-phase chemistry scheme in the TM5-MP global chemistry transport model (r112) S. Myriokefalitakis et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-5507-2020
Latest update: 27 May 2022