Devito (v3.1.0): an embedded domain-specific language for finite differences and geophysical exploration
Mathias Louboutin et al.
Total article views: 4,253 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 Aug 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 Aug 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,556 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,533 with geography defined and 23 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,981 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,962 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 575 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 571 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Architecture and Performance of Devito, a System for Automated Stencil Computation F. Luporini et al. 10.1145/3374916
- Elucidating the Effects of Hydrothermal Alteration on Seismic Reflectivity in the Footwall of the Lalor Volcanogenic Massive Sulfide Deposit, Snow Lake, Manitoba, Canada . Schetselaar et al. 10.3390/min9060384
- SymPKF (v1.0): a symbolic and computational toolbox for the design of parametric Kalman filter dynamics O. Pannekoucke & P. Arbogast 10.5194/gmd-14-5957-2021
- An Event-Driven Approach to Serverless Seismic Imaging in the Cloud P. Witte et al. 10.1109/TPDS.2020.2982626
- Synthetic seismic data generation with deep learning G. Roncoroni et al. 10.1016/j.jappgeo.2021.104347
- PDE-NetGen 1.0: from symbolic partial differential equation (PDE) representations of physical processes to trainable neural network representations O. Pannekoucke & R. Fablet 10.5194/gmd-13-3373-2020
- A seismic petrophysical classification study of the 2-D SEAM model using semisupervised techniques and detrended attributes M. Dunham et al. 10.1093/gji/ggab258
- Simflowny 3: An upgraded platform for scientific modeling and simulation C. Palenzuela et al. 10.1016/j.cpc.2020.107675
- OpenSBLI: Automated code-generation for heterogeneous computing architectures applied to compressible fluid dynamics on structured grids D. Lusher et al. 10.1016/j.cpc.2021.108063
- py-pde: A Python package for solving partial differential equations D. Zwicker 10.21105/joss.02158
- Full waveform inversion with random shot selection using adaptive gradient descent . Kuldeep & B. Shekar 10.1007/s12040-021-01679-y
- CRUDyLeaf: A DSL for Generating Spring Boot REST APIs from Entity CRUD Operations O. Gómez et al. 10.2478/cait-2020-0024
- Time‐domain sparsity promoting least‐squares reverse time migration with source estimation M. Yang et al. 10.1111/1365-2478.13021
- Low-rank representation of omnidirectional subsurface extended image volumes M. Yang et al. 10.1190/geo2020-0152.1
- Accelerating high‐order stencils on GPUs R. Sai et al. 10.1002/cpe.6467
- PyLops—A linear-operator Python library for scalable algebra and optimization M. Ravasi & I. Vasconcelos 10.1016/j.softx.2019.100361
- A dual formulation of wavefield reconstruction inversion for large-scale seismic inversion G. Rizzuti et al. 10.1190/geo2020-0743.1
- A general approach to seismic inversion with automatic differentiation W. Zhu et al. 10.1016/j.cageo.2021.104751
- Reduced memory implementation of a local elastic finite-difference solver L. Jaimes-Osorio et al. 10.1190/geo2020-0468.1
- A large-scale framework for symbolic implementations of seismic inversion algorithms in Julia P. Witte et al. 10.1190/geo2018-0174.1
- The importance of transfer learning in seismic modeling and imaging A. Siahkoohi et al. 10.1190/geo2019-0056.1
- Compressive least-squares migration with on-the-fly Fourier transforms P. Witte et al. 10.1190/geo2018-0490.1
Latest update: 26 Oct 2021