Concentrations and radiative forcing of anthropogenic aerosols from 1750 to 2014 simulated with the Oslo CTM3 and CEDS emission inventory
Total article views: 3,428 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 Jul 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 Jul 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,428 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,028 with geography defined and 400 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,822 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,444 with geography defined and 378 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 606 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 584 with geography defined and 22 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Understanding Top‐of‐Atmosphere Flux Bias in the AeroCom Phase III Models: A Clear‐Sky Perspective W. Su et al. 10.1029/2021MS002584
- Trends, composition, and sources of carbonaceous aerosol at the Birkenes Observatory, northern Europe, 2001–2018 K. Yttri et al. 10.5194/acp-21-7149-2021
- Black Carbon Absorption Efficiency Under Preindustrial and Present‐Day Conditions Simulated by a Size‐ and Mixing‐State‐Resolved Global Aerosol Model H. Matsui 10.1029/2019JD032316
- Present and future aerosol impacts on Arctic climate change in the GISS-E2.1 Earth system model U. Im et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10413-2021
- Responses of Arctic black carbon and surface temperature to multi-region emission reductions: a Hemispheric Transport of Air Pollution Phase 2 (HTAP2) ensemble modeling study N. Zhao et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8637-2021
- Long-term multidataset direct aerosol radiative forcing and its efficiencies: Intercomparisons and uncertainties X. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105964
- Global Nitrogen Cycle: Critical Enzymes, Organisms, and Processes for Nitrogen Budgets and Dynamics X. Zhang et al. 10.1021/acs.chemrev.9b00613
- Aerosol absorption in global models from AeroCom phase III M. Sand et al. 10.5194/acp-21-15929-2021
- AeroCom phase III multi-model evaluation of the aerosol life cycle and optical properties using ground- and space-based remote sensing as well as surface in situ observations J. Gliß et al. 10.5194/acp-21-87-2021
- A continued role of short-lived climate forcers under the Shared Socioeconomic Pathways M. Lund et al. 10.5194/esd-11-977-2020
- Emerging Asian aerosol patterns B. Samset et al. 10.1038/s41561-019-0424-5
- Cloudy-sky contributions to the direct aerosol effect G. Myhre et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8855-2020
- Update and evaluation of the ozone dry deposition in Oslo CTM3 v1.0 S. Falk & A. Søvde Haslerud 10.5194/gmd-12-4705-2019
- A Strong Anthropogenic Black Carbon Forcing Constrained by Pollution Trends Over China Y. Liu et al. 10.1029/2022GL098965
- Implications of differences between recent anthropogenic aerosol emission inventories for diagnosed AOD and radiative forcing from 1990 to 2019 M. Lund et al. 10.5194/acp-23-6647-2023
- Model evaluation of short-lived climate forcers for the Arctic Monitoring and Assessment Programme: a multi-species, multi-model study C. Whaley et al. 10.5194/acp-22-5775-2022
- Carbon and health implications of trade restrictions J. Lin et al. 10.1038/s41467-019-12890-3
- Anthropogenic aerosol forcing under the Shared Socioeconomic Pathways M. Lund et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13827-2019
- Historical total ozone radiative forcing derived from CMIP6 simulations R. Skeie et al. 10.1038/s41612-020-00131-0
- Energy Budget Constraints on the Time History of Aerosol Forcing and Climate Sensitivity C. Smith et al. 10.1029/2020JD033622
- A global analysis of climate-relevant aerosol properties retrieved from the network of Global Atmosphere Watch (GAW) near-surface observatories P. Laj et al. 10.5194/amt-13-4353-2020
- Extremely low-volatility organic coating leads to underestimation of black carbon climate impact Y. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.oneear.2023.01.009
- Evaluation of climate model aerosol trends with ground-based observations over the last 2 decades – an AeroCom and CMIP6 analysis A. Mortier et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13355-2020
- A global model–measurement evaluation of particle light scattering coefficients at elevated relative humidity M. Burgos et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10231-2020
- A multi-model assessment of the Global Warming Potential of hydrogen M. Sand et al. 10.1038/s43247-023-00857-8
Latest update: 23 Sep 2023