Concentrations and radiative forcing of anthropogenic aerosols from 1750 to 2014 simulated with the Oslo CTM3 and CEDS emission inventory
Marianne Tronstad Lund et al.
Total article views: 1,962 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 Jul 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 Jul 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,661 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,646 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,132 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,118 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 529 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 528 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Trends, composition, and sources of carbonaceous aerosol at the Birkenes Observatory, northern Europe, 2001–2018 K. Yttri et al. 10.5194/acp-21-7149-2021
- Black Carbon Absorption Efficiency Under Preindustrial and Present‐Day Conditions Simulated by a Size‐ and Mixing‐State‐Resolved Global Aerosol Model H. Matsui 10.1029/2019JD032316
- Carbon and health implications of trade restrictions J. Lin et al. 10.1038/s41467-019-12890-3
- Responses of Arctic black carbon and surface temperature to multi-region emission reductions: a Hemispheric Transport of Air Pollution Phase 2 (HTAP2) ensemble modeling study N. Zhao et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8637-2021
- Anthropogenic aerosol forcing under the Shared Socioeconomic Pathways M. Lund et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13827-2019
- Historical total ozone radiative forcing derived from CMIP6 simulations R. Skeie et al. 10.1038/s41612-020-00131-0
- Global Nitrogen Cycle: Critical Enzymes, Organisms, and Processes for Nitrogen Budgets and Dynamics X. Zhang et al. 10.1021/acs.chemrev.9b00613
- A global analysis of climate-relevant aerosol properties retrieved from the network of Global Atmosphere Watch (GAW) near-surface observatories P. Laj et al. 10.5194/amt-13-4353-2020
- AeroCom phase III multi-model evaluation of the aerosol life cycle and optical properties using ground- and space-based remote sensing as well as surface in situ observations J. Gliß et al. 10.5194/acp-21-87-2021
- Evaluation of climate model aerosol trends with ground-based observations over the last 2 decades – an AeroCom and CMIP6 analysis A. Mortier et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13355-2020
- A global model–measurement evaluation of particle light scattering coefficients at elevated relative humidity M. Burgos et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10231-2020
- A continued role of short-lived climate forcers under the Shared Socioeconomic Pathways M. Lund et al. 10.5194/esd-11-977-2020
- Emerging Asian aerosol patterns B. Samset et al. 10.1038/s41561-019-0424-5
- Cloudy-sky contributions to the direct aerosol effect G. Myhre et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8855-2020
- Update and evaluation of the ozone dry deposition in Oslo CTM3 v1.0 S. Falk & A. Søvde Haslerud 10.5194/gmd-12-4705-2019
Latest update: 15 Jun 2021