Thetis coastal ocean model: discontinuous Galerkin discretization for the three-dimensional hydrostatic equations
Tuomas Kärnä et al.
Total article views: 2,447 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Feb 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Feb 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,228 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,214 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,421 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,413 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 807 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 801 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
26 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A σ-coordinate non-hydrostatic discontinuous finite element coastal ocean model W. Pan et al. 10.1016/j.ocemod.2020.101732
- The Potential for Tidal Range Energy Systems to Provide Continuous Power: A UK Case Study L. Mackie et al. 10.3390/jmse8100780
- Multi-layer non-hydrostatic free surface modelling using the discontinuous Galerkin method W. Pan et al. 10.1016/j.ocemod.2019.01.003
- Model-driven optimization of coastal sea observatories through data assimilation in a finite element hydrodynamic model (SHYFEM v. 7_5_65) C. Ferrarin et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-645-2021
- Learning reduced‐order dynamics for parametrized shallow water equations from data S. Yıldız et al. 10.1002/fld.4998
- A new methodology for performing large scale simulations of tsunami generated by deformable submarine slides R. Smith et al. 10.1016/j.ocemod.2020.101674
- Tidal range structure operation assessment and optimisation A. Angeloudis 10.1680/jdare.18.00042
- Adjoint-based sensitivity analysis for a numerical storm surge model S. Warder et al. 10.1016/j.ocemod.2021.101766
- Efficient economic optimisation of large-scale tidal stream arrays Z. Goss et al. 10.1016/j.apenergy.2021.116975
- Hydro-morphodynamics 2D modelling using a discontinuous Galerkin discretisation M. Clare et al. 10.1016/j.cageo.2020.104658
- An Improved Gridded Bathymetric Data Set and Tidal Model for the Maldives Archipelago S. Rasheed et al. 10.1029/2020EA001207
- Comparing non-hydrostatic extensions to a discontinuous finite element coastal ocean model W. Pan et al. 10.1016/j.ocemod.2020.101634
- Detailing the impact of the Storegga Tsunami at Montrose, Scotland M. Bateman et al. 10.1111/bor.12532
- Third-order WENO transport scheme for simulating the baroclinic eddying ocean on an unstructured grid F. Ye et al. 10.1016/j.ocemod.2019.101466
- Utilising the flexible generation potential of tidal range power plants to optimise economic value F. Harcourt et al. 10.1016/j.apenergy.2018.12.091
- Modelling the impact of tidal range energy on species communities A. Baker et al. 10.1016/j.ocecoaman.2020.105221
- Fully Parallel Mesh I/O Using PETSc DMPlex with an Application to Waveform Modeling V. Hapla et al. 10.1137/20M1332748
- Discontinuous Galerkin discretization for two-equation turbulence closure model T. Kärnä 10.1016/j.ocemod.2020.101619
- A discontinuous Galerkin finite-element model for fast channelized lava flows v1.0 C. Conroy & E. Lev 10.5194/gmd-14-3553-2021
- Identifying economically viable tidal sites within the Alderney Race through optimization of levelized cost of energy Z. Goss et al. 10.1098/rsta.2019.0500
- Goal-oriented error estimation and mesh adaptation for shallow water modelling J. Wallwork et al. 10.1007/s42452-020-2745-9
- Response of tidal flow regime and sediment transport in North Malé Atoll, Maldives, to coastal modification and sea level rise S. Rasheed et al. 10.5194/os-17-319-2021
- On the potential of linked-basin tidal power plants: An operational and coastal modelling assessment A. Angeloudis et al. 10.1016/j.renene.2020.03.167
- Modelling an energetic tidal strait: investigating implications of common numerical configuration choices L. Mackie et al. 10.1016/j.apor.2020.102494
- Advancing Dynamical Cores of Oceanic Models across All Scales F. Lemarié et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-18-0303.1
- Fate of large-scale vortices in idealized tidal lagoons C. Vouriot et al. 10.1007/s10652-018-9626-4
Latest update: 15 Jun 2021