Modeling vegetation and carbon dynamics of managed grasslands at the global scale with LPJmL 3.6
Susanne Rolinski et al.
Total article views: 3,232 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Feb 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Feb 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,019 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,009 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,303 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,294 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 716 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 715 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The use of biogeochemical models to evaluate mitigation of greenhouse gas emissions from managed grasslands R. Sándor et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.06.020
- A model-data fusion approach to analyse carbon dynamics in managed grasslands V. Myrgiotis et al. 10.1016/j.agsy.2020.102907
- CM2Mc-LPJmL v1.0: biophysical coupling of a process-based dynamic vegetation model with managed land to a general circulation model M. Drüke et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-4117-2021
- Dynamics of soil organic carbon in the steppes of Russia and Kazakhstan under past and future climate and land use S. Rolinski et al. 10.1007/s10113-021-01799-7
- Implementing the nitrogen cycle into the dynamic global vegetation, hydrology, and crop growth model LPJmL (version 5.0) W. von Bloh et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-2789-2018
- ATTILA 4.0: Lagrangian advective and convective transport of passive tracers within the ECHAM5/MESSy (2.53.0) chemistry–climate model S. Brinkop & P. Jöckel 10.5194/gmd-12-1991-2019
- Water Use in Global Livestock Production—Opportunities and Constraints for Increasing Water Productivity J. Heinke et al. 10.1029/2019WR026995
- Confronting an individual-based simulation model with empirical community patterns of grasslands F. Taubert et al. 10.1371/journal.pone.0236546
- Two decades of Earth system modeling with an emphasis on Model for Interdisciplinary Research on Climate (MIROC) M. Kawamiya et al. 10.1186/s40645-020-00369-5
- Tackling unresolved questions in forest ecology: The past and future role of simulation models I. Maréchaux et al. 10.1002/ece3.7391
- Coordinating AgMIP data and models across global and regional scales for 1.5°C and 2.0°C assessments C. Rosenzweig et al. 10.1098/rsta.2016.0455
- MIROC-INTEG-LAND version 1: a global biogeochemical land surface model with human water management, crop growth, and land-use change T. Yokohata et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-4713-2020
- Global cotton production under climate change – Implications for yield and water consumption Y. Jans et al. 10.5194/hess-25-2027-2021
- Do details matter? Disentangling the processes related to plant species interactions in two grassland models of different complexity S. Wirth et al. 10.1016/j.ecolmodel.2021.109737
- Predicting methane emissions, animal-environmental metrics and carbon footprint from Brahman (Bos indicus) breeding herd systems based on long-term research on grazing of neotropical savanna and Brachiaria decumbens pastures C. Ramírez-Restrepo et al. 10.1016/j.agsy.2020.102892
- Land-use conversions from managed grasslands to croplands in Uruguay increase medium-term net carbon emissions to the atmosphere J. Castaño-Sánchez et al. 10.1080/1747423X.2021.1933227
- Differential responses of native and managed prairie pastures to environmental variability and management practices R. Bajgain et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2020.108137
- Grazing and aridity reduce perennial grass abundance in semi-arid rangelands – Insights from a trait-based dynamic vegetation model M. Pfeiffer et al. 10.1016/j.ecolmodel.2018.12.013
- Inferring management and predicting sub-field scale C dynamics in UK grasslands using biogeochemical modelling and satellite-derived leaf area data V. Myrgiotis et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2021.108466
- Dynamic simulation of management events for assessing impacts of climate change on pre-alpine grassland productivity K. Petersen et al. 10.1016/j.eja.2021.126306
- Wetter environment and increased grazing reduced the area burned in northern Eurasia from 2002 to 2016 W. Hao et al. 10.5194/bg-18-2559-2021
- DynaGraM: A process-based model to simulate multi-species plant community dynamics in managed grasslands T. Moulin et al. 10.1016/j.ecolmodel.2020.109345
- The role of species traits for grassland productivity F. Taubert et al. 10.1002/ecs2.3205
- The importance of management information and soil moisture representation for simulating tillage effects on N<sub>2</sub>O emissions in LPJmL5.0-tillage F. Lutz et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-3905-2020
- Livestock and human use of land: Productivity trends and dietary choices as drivers of future land and carbon dynamics I. Weindl et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2017.10.002
Latest update: 29 Sep 2021