sympl (v. 0.4.0) and climt (v. 0.15.3) – towards a flexible framework for building model hierarchies in Python
Joy Merwin Monteiro et al.
Total article views: 4,596 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 26 Apr 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 26 Apr 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,961 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,936 with geography defined and 25 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,192 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,170 with geography defined and 22 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 769 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 766 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Feedbacks and eddy diffusivity in an energy balance model of tropical rainfall shifts H. Peterson & W. Boos 10.1038/s41612-020-0114-4
- Kilometer-Scale Climate Models: Prospects and Challenges C. Schär et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-18-0167.1
- Coupled online learning as a way to tackle instabilities and biases in neural network parameterizations: general algorithms and Lorenz 96 case study (v1.0) S. Rasp 10.5194/gmd-13-2185-2020
- Earth’s long-term climate stabilized by clouds C. Goldblatt et al. 10.1038/s41561-021-00691-7
- RadNet 1.0: exploring deep learning architectures for longwave radiative transfer Y. Liu et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-4399-2020
- A 1D RCE Study of Factors Affecting the Tropical Tropopause Layer and Surface Climate S. Dacie et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-18-0778.1
- Re-Examining the First Climate Models: Climate Sensitivity of a Modern Radiative–Convective Equilibrium Model L. Kluft et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-18-0774.1
- A Python-enhanced urban land surface model SuPy (SUEWS in Python, v2019.2): development, deployment and demonstration T. Sun & S. Grimmond 10.5194/gmd-12-2781-2019
- A Python interface to the Dutch Atmospheric Large-Eddy Simulation G. van den Oord et al. 10.1016/j.softx.2020.100608
- Atmospheric Bistability and Abrupt Transitions to Superrotation: Wave–Jet Resonance and Hadley Cell Feedbacks C. Herbert et al. 10.1175/JAS-D-19-0089.1
- Harsanyi Solutions in Line-Graph Games R. van den Brink et al. 10.2139/ssrn.455100
- Solving Discrete Zero Point Problems G. van der Laan et al. 10.2139/ssrn.610861
- Stability of Steady States in a Model of Pleasant Monetarist Arithmetic M. Espinosa-Vega & S. Russell 10.2139/ssrn.291027
- The New Neoclassical Synthesis and the Role of Monetary Policy M. Goodfriend & R. King 10.2139/ssrn.2123683
- The Case for Price Stability M. Goodfriend & R. King 10.2139/ssrn.2182231
Latest update: 15 May 2021