Articles | Volume 11, issue 8
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
ORACLE 2-D (v2.0): an efficient module to compute the volatility and oxygen content of organic aerosol with a global chemistry–climate model
Total article views: 2,631 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 Mar 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,631 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,432 with geography defined and 199 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,070 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,885 with geography defined and 185 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 561 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 547 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Modeling organic aerosol concentrations and properties during winter 2014 in the northwestern Mediterranean region M. Chrit et al. 10.5194/acp-18-18079-2018
- Predictions of diffusion rates of large organic molecules in secondary organic aerosols using the Stokes–Einstein and fractional Stokes–Einstein relations E. Evoy et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10073-2019
- Black carbon aerosol reductions during COVID-19 confinement quantified by aircraft measurements over Europe O. Krüger et al. 10.5194/acp-22-8683-2022
- Impact of non-ideality on reconstructing spatial and temporal variations in aerosol acidity with multiphase buffer theory G. Zheng et al. 10.5194/acp-22-47-2022
- Future changes in isoprene-epoxydiol-derived secondary organic aerosol (IEPOX SOA) under the Shared Socioeconomic Pathways: the importance of physicochemical dependency D. Jo et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3395-2021
- Impact of the Atmospheric Photochemical Evolution of the Organic Component of Biomass Burning Aerosol on Its Radiative Forcing Efficiency: A Box Model Analysis T. Zhuravleva et al. 10.3390/atmos12121555
- How alkaline compounds control atmospheric aerosol particle acidity V. Karydis et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14983-2021
- Nonlinear behavior of organic aerosol in biomass burning plumes: a microphysical model analysis I. Konovalov et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12091-2019
- Exploring the composition and volatility of secondary organic aerosols in mixed anthropogenic and biogenic precursor systems A. Voliotis et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14251-2021
- Weaker cooling by aerosols due to dust–pollution interactions K. Klingmüller et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15285-2020
- The influence of the addition of isoprene on the volatility of particles formed from the photo-oxidation of anthropogenic–biogenic mixtures A. Voliotis et al. 10.5194/acp-22-13677-2022
- On the importance of the model representation of organic aerosol in simulations of the direct radiative effect of Siberian biomass burning aerosol in the eastern Arctic I. Konovalov et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2023.119910
- Insights into the aging of biomass burning aerosol from satellite observations and 3D atmospheric modeling: evolution of the aerosol optical properties in Siberian wildfire plumes I. Konovalov et al. 10.5194/acp-21-357-2021
- African biomass burning affects aerosol cycling over the Amazon B. Holanda et al. 10.1038/s43247-023-00795-5
- Global and national assessment of the incidence of asthma in children and adolescents from major sources of ambient NO2 S. Chowdhury et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abe909
- Global health burden of ambient PM2.5 and the contribution of anthropogenic black carbon and organic aerosols S. Chowdhury et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2021.107020
- Global Distribution of the Phase State and Mixing Times within Secondary Organic Aerosol Particles in the Troposphere Based on Room-Temperature Viscosity Measurements A. Maclean et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00296
Latest update: 26 Sep 2023