Development and technical paper
23 Jan 2018
Development and technical paper | 23 Jan 2018
An interactive ocean surface albedo scheme (OSAv1.0): formulation and evaluation in ARPEGE-Climat (V6.1) and LMDZ (V5A)
Roland Séférian et al.
Total article views: 2,777 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Jul 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Jul 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,777 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,598 with geography defined and 179 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,245 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,089 with geography defined and 156 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 532 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 509 with geography defined and 23 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Observation and Parameterization of Broadband Sea Surface Albedo C. Huang et al. 10.1029/2018JC014444
- Daily spectral ocean surface albedo (OSA) parameterization in case of clearness index (Kt) and phytoplankton variability in Malacca Strait P. Golovchenko et al. 10.1016/j.ecss.2020.106939
- Recent strengthening of snow and ice albedo feedback driven by Antarctic sea-ice loss A. Riihelä et al. 10.1038/s41561-021-00841-x
- Integration of PV floating with hydroelectric power plants R. Cazzaniga et al. 10.1016/j.heliyon.2019.e01918
- Assessing Uncertainties and Approximations in Solar Heating of the Climate System J. Hsu & M. Prather 10.1029/2020MS002131
- Sun direction determination improvement by albedo input estimation combining photodiodes and magnetometer L. Frezza et al. 10.1016/j.actaastro.2021.09.029
- Evaluation of CMIP6 DECK Experiments With CNRM‐CM6‐1 A. Voldoire et al. 10.1029/2019MS001683
- Review of Land Surface Albedo: Variance Characteristics, Climate Effect and Management Strategy X. Zhang et al. 10.3390/rs14061382
- Direct Radiative Effect by Mineral Dust Aerosols Constrained by New Microphysical and Spectral Optical Data C. Di Biagio et al. 10.1029/2019GL086186
- An improved air mass factor calculation for nitrogen dioxide measurements from the Global Ozone Monitoring Experiment-2 (GOME-2) S. Liu et al. 10.5194/amt-13-755-2020
- Presentation and Evaluation of the IPSL‐CM6A‐LR Climate Model O. Boucher et al. 10.1029/2019MS002010
- LMDZ6A: The Atmospheric Component of the IPSL Climate Model With Improved and Better Tuned Physics F. Hourdin et al. 10.1029/2019MS001892
- The CNRM Global Atmosphere Model ARPEGE‐Climat 6.3: Description and Evaluation R. Roehrig et al. 10.1029/2020MS002075
- An Improved Ocean Surface Albedo Computational Scheme: Structure and Performance J. Wei et al. 10.1029/2020JC016958
- Estimating the water-leaving albedo from ocean color X. Yu et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112807
- Cloud impacts on photochemistry: building a climatology of photolysis rates from the Atmospheric Tomography mission S. Hall et al. 10.5194/acp-18-16809-2018
- The Effect of Air-Sea Flux Products, Shortwave Radiation Depth Penetration, and Albedo on the Upper Ocean Overturning Circulation S. Groeskamp & D. Iudicone 10.1029/2018GL078442
- SURFEX v8.0 interface with OASIS3-MCT to couple atmosphere with hydrology, ocean, waves and sea-ice models, from coastal to global scales A. Voldoire et al. 10.5194/gmd-10-4207-2017
Latest update: 28 Jan 2023