Fast sensitivity analysis methods for computationally expensive models with multi-dimensional output
Total article views: 3,624 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Nov 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Nov 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,624 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,357 with geography defined and 267 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,832 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,601 with geography defined and 231 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 792 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 756 with geography defined and 36 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Sensitivity analysis using Morris: Just screening or an effective ranking method? L. Paleari et al. 10.1016/j.ecolmodel.2021.109648
- Tropospheric ozone in CCMI models and Gaussian process emulation to understand biases in the SOCOLv3 chemistry–climate model L. Revell et al. 10.5194/acp-18-16155-2018
- Model calibration using ESEm v1.1.0 – an open, scalable Earth system emulator D. Watson-Parris et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-7659-2021
- Global sensitivity analysis of chemistry–climate model budgets of tropospheric ozone and OH: exploring model diversity O. Wild et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4047-2020
- Parameter Sensitivity Analysis for Computationally Intensive Spatially Distributed Dynamical Environmental Systems Models X. Huo et al. 10.1029/2018MS001573
- Global Sensitivity Analysis of Leaf-Canopy-Atmosphere RTMs: Implications for Biophysical Variables Retrieval from Top-of-Atmosphere Radiance Data J. Verrelst et al. 10.3390/rs11161923
- Comparison of machine learning methods emulating process driven crop models D. Johnston et al. 10.1016/j.envsoft.2023.105634
- Sensitivity of Air Pollution Exposure and Disease Burden to Emission Changes in China Using Machine Learning Emulation L. Conibear et al. 10.1029/2021GH000570
- Predicting global patterns of long-term climate change from short-term simulations using machine learning L. Mansfield et al. 10.1038/s41612-020-00148-5
- Mitigation of PM<sub>2.5</sub> and ozone pollution in Delhi: a sensitivity study during the pre-monsoon period Y. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-20-499-2020
- Variance‐Based Global Sensitivity Analysis: A Methodological Framework and Case Study for Microkinetic Modeling B. van den Boorn et al. 10.1002/adts.202200615
- Comparison of Machine Learning Methods Emulating Process Driven Crop Models D. Johnston et al. 10.2139/ssrn.4111406
- Uncertainty and Sensitivity Analysis of Significant Parameters for Superlarge Diameter Shield Excavation E. Chen et al. 10.1155/2021/8819393
- Advancing Scientific Understanding of the Global Methane Budget in Support of the Paris Agreement A. Ganesan et al. 10.1029/2018GB006065
- Analysis of Hepatic Lipid Metabolism Model: Simulation and Non-Stationary Global Sensitivity Analysis M. Kosić et al. 10.3390/nu14234992
- Sensitivity Analysis of a Transmission Interruption Model for the Soil-Transmitted Helminth Infections in Kenya C. Okoyo et al. 10.3389/fpubh.2022.841883
- Temporally resolved sectoral and regional contributions to air pollution in Beijing: informing short-term emission controls T. Ansari et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4471-2021
- Mapping the drivers of uncertainty in atmospheric selenium deposition with global sensitivity analysis A. Feinberg et al. 10.5194/acp-20-1363-2020
- Multi-method global sensitivity analysis of mathematical models A. Dela et al. 10.1016/j.jtbi.2022.111159
- Position paper: Sensitivity analysis of spatially distributed environmental models- a pragmatic framework for the exploration of uncertainty sources H. Koo et al. 10.1016/j.envsoft.2020.104857
- Application of the Observation‐Oriented CNOP‐P Sensitivity Analysis Method in Evapotranspiration Simulation and Prediction Over the Tibetan Plateau G. Sun et al. 10.1029/2022WR033216
- Statistical Emulation of Winter Ambient Fine Particulate Matter Concentrations From Emission Changes in China L. Conibear et al. 10.1029/2021GH000391
- Improved metamodels for predicting high-dimensional outputs by accounting for the dependence structure of the latent variables: application to marine flooding J. Rohmer et al. 10.1007/s00477-023-02426-z
- Calibrating a global atmospheric chemistry transport model using Gaussian process emulation and ground-level concentrations of ozone and carbon monoxide E. Ryan & O. Wild 10.5194/gmd-14-5373-2021
- Assessing the potential for simplification in global climate model cloud microphysics U. Proske et al. 10.5194/acp-22-4737-2022
Latest update: 02 Dec 2023