SHAKTI: Subglacial Hydrology and Kinetic, Transient Interactions v1.0
Total article views: 2,627 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Mar 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,627 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,400 with geography defined and 227 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,063 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,871 with geography defined and 192 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 564 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 529 with geography defined and 35 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Channelized, distributed, and disconnected: spatial structure and temporal evolution of the subglacial drainage under a valley glacier in the Yukon C. Rada Giacaman & C. Schoof 10.5194/tc-17-761-2023
- Totten Glacier subglacial hydrology determined from geophysics and modeling C. Dow et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2019.115961
- Sensitivity of Greenland ice sheet projections to spatial resolution in higher-order simulations: the Alfred Wegener Institute (AWI) contribution to ISMIP6 Greenland using the Ice-sheet and Sea-level System Model (ISSM) M. Rückamp et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3309-2020
- A parallel implementation of the confined–unconfined aquifer system model for subglacial hydrology: design, verification, and performance analysis (CUAS-MPI v0.1.0) Y. Fischler et al. 10.5194/gmd-16-5305-2023
- Observed and modeled moulin heads in the Pâkitsoq region of Greenland suggest subglacial channel network effects C. Trunz et al. 10.5194/tc-17-5075-2023
- Contemporary ice sheet thinning drives subglacial groundwater exfiltration with potential feedbacks on glacier flow A. Robel et al. 10.1126/sciadv.adh3693
- Seasonal Acceleration of Petermann Glacier, Greenland, From Changes in Subglacial Hydrology S. Ehrenfeucht et al. 10.1029/2022GL098009
- Energy Transfer by Turbulent Dissipation in Glacial Conduits A. Sommers & H. Rajaram 10.1029/2019JF005502
- Intercomparison of surface meltwater routing models for the Greenland ice sheet and influence on subglacial effective pressures K. Yang et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3349-2020
- Hydraulic transmissivity inferred from ice-sheet relaxation following Greenland supraglacial lake drainages C. Lai et al. 10.1038/s41467-021-24186-6
- Challenges in predicting Greenland supraglacial lake drainages at the regional scale K. Poinar & L. Andrews 10.5194/tc-15-1455-2021
- Subglacial hydrology modeling predicts high winter water pressure and spatially variable transmissivity at Helheim Glacier, Greenland A. Sommers et al. 10.1017/jog.2023.39
- The evolution of isolated cavities and hydraulic connection at the glacier bed – Part 1: Steady states and friction laws C. Schoof 10.5194/tc-17-4797-2023
- Constraining subglacial processes from surface velocity observations using surrogate-based Bayesian inference D. Brinkerhoff et al. 10.1017/jog.2020.112
- Revisiting subglacial hydrology as an origin for Mars' valley networks J. Buffo et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2022.117699
- Subglacial hydrology modulates basal sliding response of the Antarctic ice sheet to climate forcing E. Kazmierczak et al. 10.5194/tc-16-4537-2022
- The evolution of isolated cavities and hydraulic connection at the glacier bed – Part 2: A dynamic viscoelastic model C. Schoof 10.5194/tc-17-4817-2023
- Mapping high-resolution basal topography of West Antarctica from radar data using non-stationary multiple-point geostatistics (MPS-BedMappingV1) Z. Yin et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-1477-2022
- A new surface meltwater routing model for use on the Greenland Ice Sheet surface K. Yang et al. 10.5194/tc-12-3791-2018
- SHMIP The subglacial hydrology model intercomparison Project B. DE FLEURIAN et al. 10.1017/jog.2018.78
- SUHMO: an adaptive mesh refinement SUbglacial Hydrology MOdel v1.0 A. Felden et al. 10.5194/gmd-16-407-2023
- Constraining the geothermal heat flux in Greenland at regions of radar-detected basal water S. Rezvanbehbahani et al. 10.1017/jog.2019.79
- A Consistent Framework for Coupling Basal Friction With Subglacial Hydrology on Hard‐Bedded Glaciers A. Gilbert et al. 10.1029/2021GL097507
Latest update: 10 Dec 2023