Soil Methanotrophy Model (MeMo v1.0): a process-based model to quantify global uptake of atmospheric methane by soil
Fabiola Murguia-Flores et al.
Total article views: 2,421 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 30 May 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 30 May 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,244 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,229 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,292 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,279 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 952 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 950 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Attribution of the accelerating increase in atmospheric methane during 2010–2018 by inverse analysis of GOSAT observations Y. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3643-2021
- CH4 uptake along a successional gradient in temperate alpine soils C. Brachmann et al. 10.1007/s10533-019-00630-0
- Methane and carbon dioxide emissions from different ecosystems at the end of dry period in South Vietnam J. Dušek et al. 10.1007/s42965-020-00118-1
- Process Understanding of Soil BVOC Fluxes in Natural Ecosystems: A Review J. Tang et al. 10.1029/2018RG000634
- Effects of nitrogen addition on soil methane uptake in global forest biomes N. Xia et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.114751
- Spatiotemporal patterns and drivers of methane uptake across a climate transect in Inner Mongolia Steppe W. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.143768
- ENSO‐Influenced Drought Drives Methane Flux Dynamics in a Tropical Wet Forest Soil E. Aronson et al. 10.1029/2018JG004832
- Advancing Scientific Understanding of the Global Methane Budget in Support of the Paris Agreement A. Ganesan et al. 10.1029/2018GB006065
- Downscaling satellite soil moisture using geomorphometry and machine learning M. Guevara et al. 10.1371/journal.pone.0219639
- Global methane budget and trend, 2010–2017: complementarity of inverse analyses using in situ (GLOBALVIEWplus CH<sub>4</sub> ObsPack) and satellite (GOSAT) observations X. Lu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4637-2021
- Polar amplification of Pliocene climate by elevated trace gas radiative forcing P. Hopcroft et al. 10.1073/pnas.2002320117
- Activity and Identification of Methanotrophic Bacteria in Arable and No-Tillage Soils from Lublin Region (Poland) A. Szafranek-Nakonieczna et al. 10.1007/s00248-018-1248-3
- Atmospheric-methane source and sink sensitivity analysis using Gaussian process emulation A. Stell et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1717-2021
- The Global Methane Budget 2000–2017 M. Saunois et al. 10.5194/essd-12-1561-2020
- Spatially Resolved Isotopic Source Signatures of Wetland Methane Emissions A. Ganesan et al. 10.1002/2018GL077536
- A New Process-Based Soil Methane Scheme: Evaluation Over Arctic Field Sites With the ISBA Land Surface Model X. Morel et al. 10.1029/2018MS001329
- On Upscaling of Soil Microbial Processes and Biogeochemical Fluxes From Aggregates to Landscapes A. Ebrahimi & D. Or 10.1029/2017JG004347
- ESA CCI Soil Moisture for improved Earth system understanding: State-of-the art and future directions W. Dorigo et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2017.07.001
Latest update: 08 May 2021