Articles | Volume 11, issue 4
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
tran-SAS v1.0: a numerical model to compute catchment-scale hydrologic transport using StorAge Selection functions
Total article views: 3,120 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Jan 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Jan 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,120 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,876 with geography defined and 244 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,509 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,287 with geography defined and 222 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 611 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 589 with geography defined and 22 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Catchment Travel Times From Composite StorAge Selection Functions Representing the Superposition of Streamflow Generation Processes N. Rodriguez & J. Klaus 10.1029/2019WR024973
- A comparison of catchment travel times and storage deduced from deuterium and tritium tracers using StorAge Selection functions N. Rodriguez et al. 10.5194/hess-25-401-2021
- Constraining water age dynamics in a south‐eastern Australian catchment using an age‐ranked storage and stable isotope approach A. Buzacott et al. 10.1002/hyp.13880
- On the relations between the hydrological dynamical systems of water budget, travel time, response time and tracer concentrations R. Rigon & M. Bancheri 10.1002/hyp.14007
- Multimodal water age distributions and the challenge of complex hydrological landscapes N. Rodriguez et al. 10.1002/hyp.13770
- Using nitrate as a tracer to constrain age selection preferences in catchments with strong seasonality J. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126889
- Modeling Nitrate Export From a Mesoscale Catchment Using StorAge Selection Functions T. Nguyen et al. 10.1029/2020WR028490
- Nitrate removal and young stream water fractions at the catchment scale P. Benettin et al. 10.1002/hyp.13781
- The value of water isotope data on improving process understanding in a glacierized catchment on the Tibetan Plateau Y. Nan et al. 10.5194/hess-25-3653-2021
- Dynamic Contributions of Stratified Groundwater to Streams Controls Seasonal Variations of Streamwater Transit Times J. Marçais et al. 10.1029/2021WR029659
- Cosmogenic Isotopes Unravel the Hydrochronology and Water Storage Dynamics of the Southern Sierra Critical Zone A. Visser et al. 10.1029/2018WR023665
- Transport and Water Age Dynamics in Soils: A Comparative Study of Spatially Integrated and Spatially Explicit Models M. Asadollahi et al. 10.1029/2019WR025539
- Using StorAge Selection (SAS) functions to understand flow paths and age distributions in contrasting karst groundwater systems Z. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126785
- Predicting Solute Transport Through Green Stormwater Infrastructure With Unsteady Transit Time Distribution Theory E. Parker et al. 10.1029/2020WR028579
- Disparate Seasonal Nitrate Export From Nested Heterogeneous Subcatchments Revealed With StorAge Selection Functions T. Nguyen et al. 10.1029/2021WR030797
- Timescale Methods for Simplifying, Understanding and Modeling Biophysical and Water Quality Processes in Coastal Aquatic Ecosystems: A Review L. Lucas & E. Deleersnijder 10.3390/w12102717
- Global Isotope Hydrogeology―Review S. Jasechko 10.1029/2018RG000627
Latest update: 01 Jun 2023