Boundary conditions for the Middle Miocene Climate Transition (MMCT v1.0)
Amanda Frigola et al.
Total article views: 3,457 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Sep 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Sep 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,199 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,177 with geography defined and 22 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,372 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,354 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 827 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 823 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Hydrological impact of Middle Miocene Antarctic ice-free areas coupled to deep ocean temperatures C. Bradshaw et al. 10.1038/s41561-021-00745-w
- Hidden diversity, ancient divergences, and tentative Pleistocene microrefugia of European scorpions (Euscorpiidae: Euscorpiinae) in the eastern Adriatic region M. Podnar et al. 10.1111/jzs.12562
- Simulating Miocene Warmth: Insights From an Opportunistic Multi‐Model Ensemble (MioMIP1) N. Burls et al. 10.1029/2020PA004054
- Influence of Pleistocene climatic oscillations on the phylogeography and demographic history of endemic vulnerable trees (section Magnolia) of the Tropical Montane Cloud Forest in Mexico Y. Rico et al. 10.7717/peerj.12181
- Coupled Southern Ocean cooling and Antarctic ice sheet expansion during the middle Miocene T. Leutert et al. 10.1038/s41561-020-0623-0
- Following the Mangroves: diversification in the banded lampeye Aplocheilichthys spilauchen (Duméril, 1861) (Cyprinodontiformes: Procatopodidae) along the Atlantic coast of Africa P. Bragança et al. 10.1007/s10750-020-04497-3
- Towards interactive global paleogeographic maps, new reconstructions at 60, 40 and 20 Ma F. Poblete et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2021.103508
- Diversity patterns in microfloras recovered from Miocene brown coals of the lower Rhine Basin reveal distinct coupling of the structure of the peat‐forming vegetation and continental climate variability T. Utescher et al. 10.1002/gj.3801
- Middle Miocene (∼14 Ma) and Late Miocene (∼6 Ma) Paleogeographic Boundary Conditions Z. He et al. 10.1029/2021PA004298
- The anatomy, paleobiology, and evolutionary relationships of the largest extinct side-necked turtle E. Cadena et al. 10.1126/sciadv.aay4593
- Vegetation and climate changes during the Miocene climatic optimum and Miocene climatic transition in the northwestern part of Central Paratethys N. Doláková et al. 10.1002/gj.4056
- Global significance of oxygen and carbon isotope compositions of pedogenic carbonates since the Cretaceous M. Jolivet & P. Boulvais 10.1016/j.gsf.2020.12.012
- A dynamic ocean driven by changes in CO2 and Antarctic ice-sheet in the middle Miocene A. Frigola et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2021.110591
- Quantitative Cenozoic climatic reconstruction and its implications for aridification of the northeastern Tibetan Plateau Y. Jia et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2021.110244
- PALEOSTRIPv1.0 – a user-friendly 3D backtracking software to reconstruct paleo-bathymetries F. Colleoni et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-5285-2021
- The Miocene: The Future of the Past M. Steinthorsdottir et al. 10.1029/2020PA004037
- Midlatitude Temperature Variations in the Oligocene to Early Miocene J. Guitián et al. 10.1029/2019PA003638
- The impact of Miocene orogeny for the diversification of Caucasian Epeorus (Caucasiron) mayflies (Ephemeroptera: Heptageniidae) Ľ. Hrivniak et al. 10.1016/j.ympev.2020.106735
- Chromosomal dynamics in space and time: evolutionary history of Mycetophylax ants across past climatic changes in the Brazilian Atlantic coast R. Micolino et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-55135-5
- Semi-equilibrated global sea-level change projections for the next 10 000 years J. Van Breedam et al. 10.5194/esd-11-953-2020
- A case of long-term herbivory: specialized feeding trace on Parrotia (Hamamelidaceae) plant species B. Adroit et al. 10.1098/rsos.201449
- Southern Ocean bottom-water cooling and ice sheet expansion during the middle Miocene climate transition T. Leutert et al. 10.5194/cp-17-2255-2021
- A new Miocene turtle from Colombia sheds light on the evolutionary history of the extant genus Mesoclemmys Gray, 1873 E. Cadena et al. 10.1080/02724634.2019.1716777
- The role of sea-level and climate changes in the assembly of Sri Lankan biodiversity: A perspective from the Miocene Jaffna Limestone M. Reuter et al. 10.1016/j.gr.2020.12.014
Latest update: 17 Jan 2022