The interactions between soil–biosphere–atmosphere land surface model with a multi-energy balance (ISBA-MEB) option in SURFEXv8 – Part 1: Model description
Aaron Boone et al.
Total article views: 2,240 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Oct 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Oct 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,143 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,128 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,812 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,797 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 331 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 331 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The interactions between soil–biosphere–atmosphere (ISBA) land surface model multi-energy balance (MEB) option in SURFEXv8 – Part 2: Introduction of a litter formulation and model evaluation for local-scale forest sites A. Napoly et al. 10.5194/gmd-10-1621-2017
- Biomass heat storage dampens diurnal temperature variations in forests R. Meier et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab2b4e
- Parametrization of a lake water dynamics model MLake in the ISBA-CTRIP land surface system (SURFEX v8.1) T. Guinaldo et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-1309-2021
- Multi-Component and Multi-Source Approach for Studying Land Subsidence in Deltas E. Vitagliano et al. 10.3390/rs12091465
- ISBA-MEB (SURFEX v8.1): model snow evaluation for local-scale forest sites A. Napoly et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-6523-2020
- Recent Changes in the ISBA‐CTRIP Land Surface System for Use in the CNRM‐CM6 Climate Model and in Global Off‐Line Hydrological Applications B. Decharme et al. 10.1029/2018MS001545
- Spatially Continuous Characterization of Forest Canopy Structure and Subcanopy Irradiance Derived from Handheld Radiometer Surveys G. Mazzotti et al. 10.1175/JHM-D-18-0158.1
- The latest improvements with SURFEX v8.0 of the Safran–Isba–Modcou hydrometeorological model for France P. Le Moigne et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-3925-2020
- Evaluation and Analysis of Soil Temperature Data over Poyang Lake Basin, China M. Zhan et al. 10.1155/2020/8839111
- A phenomenological model of soil evaporative efficiency using surface soil moisture and temperature data O. Merlin et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2018.04.010
- Investigating spatiotemporal changes of the land-surface processes in Xinjiang using high-resolution CLM3.5 and CLDAS: Soil temperature X. Meng et al. 10.1038/s41598-017-10665-8
- Partitioning evapotranspiration of a drip-irrigated wheat crop: Inter-comparing eddy covariance-, sap flow-, lysimeter- and FAO-based methods Z. Rafi et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2018.11.031
- Revisiting Snow Cover Variability and Canopy Structure Within Forest Stands: Insights From Airborne Lidar Data G. Mazzotti et al. 10.1029/2019WR024898
- Validation of lake surface state in the HIRLAM v.7.4 numerical weather prediction model against in situ measurements in Finland L. Rontu et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-3707-2019
- Data assimilation for continuous global assessment of severe conditions over terrestrial surfaces C. Albergel et al. 10.5194/hess-24-4291-2020
- New Allometric Equations for Arctic Shrubs and Their Application for Calculating the Albedo of Surfaces with Snow and Protruding Branches M. Belke-Brea et al. 10.1175/JHM-D-20-0012.1
- Evaluation of the SPARSE Dual-Source Model for Predicting Water Stress and Evapotranspiration from Thermal Infrared Data over Multiple Crops and Climates E. Delogu et al. 10.3390/rs10111806
- A Review of Machine Learning Applications in Land Surface Modeling S. Pal & P. Sharma 10.3390/earth2010011
- Performance of the HYDRUS-1D model for water balance components assessment of irrigated winter wheat under different water managements in semi-arid region of Morocco S. Er-Raki et al. 10.1016/j.agwat.2020.106546
- Evapotranspiration partition using the multiple energy balance version of the ISBA-A-g<sub>s</sub> land surface model over two irrigated crops in a semi-arid Mediterranean region (Marrakech, Morocco) G. Aouade et al. 10.5194/hess-24-3789-2020
- The effect of satellite-derived surface soil moisture and leaf area index land data assimilation on streamflow simulations over France D. Fairbairn et al. 10.5194/hess-21-2015-2017
- Toward Snow Cover Estimation in Mountainous Areas Using Modern Data Assimilation Methods: A Review C. Largeron et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.00325
- An urban trees parameterization for modeling microclimatic variables and thermal comfort conditions at street level with the Town Energy Balance model (TEB-SURFEX v8.0) E. Redon et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-385-2020
Latest update: 21 Apr 2021