Development and technical paper
22 Dec 2017
Development and technical paper | 22 Dec 2017
Towards a more detailed representation of high-latitude vegetation in the global land surface model ORCHIDEE (ORC-HL-VEGv1.0)
Arsène Druel et al.
Total article views: 3,119 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 Mar 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 Mar 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,119 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,907 with geography defined and 212 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,214 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,031 with geography defined and 183 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 905 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 876 with geography defined and 29 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Modeling the Effect of Moss Cover on Soil Temperature and Carbon Fluxes at a Tundra Site in Northeastern Siberia H. Park et al. 10.1029/2018JG004491
- Distribution modelling of vegetation types based on area frame survey data P. Horvath et al. 10.1111/avsc.12451
- Modeling the impact of spatiotemporal vegetation dynamics on groundwater recharge H. Anurag et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126584
- A New Process-Based Soil Methane Scheme: Evaluation Over Arctic Field Sites With the ISBA Land Surface Model X. Morel et al. 10.1029/2018MS001329
- The pyrogeography of eastern boreal Canada from 1901 to 2012 simulated with the LPJ-LMfire model E. Chaste et al. 10.5194/bg-15-1273-2018
- The impact of tree canopy structure on understory variation in a boreal forest T. Majasalmi & M. Rautiainen 10.1016/j.foreco.2020.118100
- Spatio-temporal variations and uncertainty in land surface modelling for high latitudes: univariate response analysis D. Leibovici et al. 10.5194/bg-17-1821-2020
- Introducing water-stressed shrubland into the Canadian Land Surface Scheme S. Sun & D. Verseghy 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2019.124157
- Improving the representation of high-latitude vegetation distribution in dynamic global vegetation models P. Horvath et al. 10.5194/bg-18-95-2021
- Multivariable evaluation of land surface processes in forced and coupled modes reveals new error sources to the simulated water cycle in the IPSL (Institute Pierre Simon Laplace) climate model H. Mizuochi et al. 10.5194/hess-25-2199-2021
- Recent literature on lichens—251 J. Lendemer 10.1639/0007-2745-121.4.607
- Shrub encroachment interacts with environmental variation to reduce the albedo of alpine lichen heaths: an experimental study S. Reinhardt et al. 10.1111/njb.03314
- An Overview of Parameterezations of Heat Transfer over Moss-Covered Surfaces in the Earth System Models V. Stepanenko et al. 10.1134/S0001433820020139
- Predicting Soil Respiration from Plant Productivity (NDVI) in a Sub-Arctic Tundra Ecosystem O. Azevedo et al. 10.3390/rs13132571
- ORCHIDEE-MICT (v8.4.1), a land surface model for the high latitudes: model description and validation M. Guimberteau et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-121-2018
- ORCHIDEE-PEAT (revision 4596), a model for northern peatland CO<sub>2</sub>, water, and energy fluxes on daily to annual scales C. Qiu et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-497-2018
- The Influence of Climate Change on Three Dominant Alpine Species under Different Scenarios on the Qinghai–Tibetan Plateau H. Hu et al. 10.3390/d13120682
- Snow and Climate: Feedbacks, Drivers, and Indices of Change C. Thackeray et al. 10.1007/s40641-019-00143-w
- Evaluation of the version 5.0 global land surface satellite (GLASS) leaf area index product derived from MODIS data J. Li & Z. Xiao 10.1080/01431161.2020.1797222
- Extending a land-surface model with <i>Sphagnum</i> moss to simulate responses of a northern temperate bog to whole ecosystem warming and elevated CO<sub>2</sub> X. Shi et al. 10.5194/bg-18-467-2021
- Modeling the Vegetation Dynamics of Northern Shrubs and Mosses in the ORCHIDEE Land Surface Model A. Druel et al. 10.1029/2018MS001531
- Capturing functional strategies and compositional dynamics in vegetation demographic models P. Buotte et al. 10.5194/bg-18-4473-2021
- On Integrating Size and Shape Distributions into a Spatio-Temporal Information Entropy Framework D. Leibovici & C. Claramunt 10.3390/e21111112
- Testing water fluxes and storage from two hydrology configurations within the ORCHIDEE land surface model across US semi-arid sites N. MacBean et al. 10.5194/hess-24-5203-2020
Latest update: 30 Jan 2023