JRAero: the Japanese Reanalysis for Aerosol v1.0
Keiya Yumimoto et al.
Total article views: 4,468 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 22 Mar 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 22 Mar 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,100 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,083 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,201 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,188 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 899 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 895 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Evaluations of Surface PM10 Concentration and Chemical Compositions in MERRA-2 Aerosol Reanalysis over Central and Eastern China X. Ma et al. 10.3390/rs13071317
- Investigating the assimilation of CALIPSO global aerosol vertical observations using a four-dimensional ensemble Kalman filter Y. Cheng et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13445-2019
- Hourly Aerosol Assimilation of Himawari‐8 AOT Using the Four‐Dimensional Local Ensemble Transform Kalman Filter T. Dai et al. 10.1029/2018MS001475
- Updated tropospheric chemistry reanalysis and emission estimates, TCR-2, for 2005–2018 K. Miyazaki et al. 10.5194/essd-12-2223-2020
- Satellite retrieval of aerosol combined with assimilated forecast M. Yoshida et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1797-2021
- A 3-D evaluation of the MACC reanalysis dust product over Europe, northern Africa and Middle East using CALIOP/CALIPSO dust satellite observations A. Georgoulias et al. 10.5194/acp-18-8601-2018
- Large contribution of meteorological factors to inter-decadal changes in regional aerosol optical depth H. Che et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10497-2019
- Assimilation and Forecasting Experiment for Heavy Siberian Wildfire Smoke in May 2016 with Himawari-8 Aerosol Optical Thickness K. YUMIMOTO et al. 10.2151/jmsj.2018-035
- Current state of the global operational aerosol multi‐model ensemble: An update from the International Cooperative for Aerosol Prediction (ICAP) P. Xian et al. 10.1002/qj.3497
- Dust Constraints from joint Observational-Modelling-experiMental analysis (DustCOMM): comparison with measurements and model simulations A. Adebiyi et al. 10.5194/acp-20-829-2020
- Various Applications of AD-Net Products for Environmental Impact Studies Related to Asian Dust A. Shimizu et al. 10.1051/epjconf/202023705011
- The Meteorological Research Institute Earth System Model Version 2.0, MRI-ESM2.0: Description and Basic Evaluation of the Physical Component S. YUKIMOTO et al. 10.2151/jmsj.2019-051
- A 6-year-long (2013–2018) high-resolution air quality reanalysis dataset in China based on the assimilation of surface observations from CNEMC L. Kong et al. 10.5194/essd-13-529-2021
- The CAMS reanalysis of atmospheric composition A. Inness et al. 10.5194/acp-19-3515-2019
- Compositions and mixing states of aerosol particles by aircraft observations in the Arctic springtime, 2018 K. Adachi et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3607-2021
- Application of satellite observations in conjunction with aerosol reanalysis to characterize long-range transport of African and Asian dust on air quality in the contiguous U.S. S. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.05.038
- NHM-Chem, the Japan Meteorological Agency's Regional Meteorology – Chemistry Model: Model Evaluations toward the Consistent Predictions of the Chemical, Physical, and Optical Properties of Aerosols M. KAJINO et al. 10.2151/jmsj.2019-020
- Comparison of three aerosol representations of NHM-Chem (v1.0) for the simulations of air quality and climate-relevant variables M. Kajino et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-2235-2021
- Long-term aerosol optical depth trend over Iran and identification of dominant aerosol types R. Yousefi et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.137906
- Mixing states of Amazon basin aerosol particles transported over long distances using transmission electron microscopy K. Adachi et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11923-2020
- Evaluation of MODIS and two reanalysis aerosol optical depth products over AERONET sites H. Shi et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.01.009
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 15 May 2021