Development and technical paper
| Highlight paper
04 Sep 2017
Development and technical paper | Highlight paper | 04 Sep 2017
JRAero: the Japanese Reanalysis for Aerosol v1.0
Keiya Yumimoto et al.
Total article views: 6,046 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 22 Mar 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 22 Mar 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 6,046 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 5,539 with geography defined and 507 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 5,042 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,562 with geography defined and 480 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,004 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 977 with geography defined and 27 with unknown origin.
26 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Investigating the assimilation of CALIPSO global aerosol vertical observations using a four-dimensional ensemble Kalman filter Y. Cheng et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13445-2019
- Hourly Aerosol Assimilation of Himawari‐8 AOT Using the Four‐Dimensional Local Ensemble Transform Kalman Filter T. Dai et al. 10.1029/2018MS001475
- Updated tropospheric chemistry reanalysis and emission estimates, TCR-2, for 2005–2018 K. Miyazaki et al. 10.5194/essd-12-2223-2020
- Better prediction of surface ozone by a superensemble method using emission sensitivity runs in Japan M. Kajino et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2021.100120
- Assimilation and Forecasting Experiment for Heavy Siberian Wildfire Smoke in May 2016 with Himawari-8 Aerosol Optical Thickness K. YUMIMOTO et al. 10.2151/jmsj.2018-035
- Current state of the global operational aerosol multi‐model ensemble: An update from the International Cooperative for Aerosol Prediction (ICAP) P. Xian et al. 10.1002/qj.3497
- Various Applications of AD-Net Products for Environmental Impact Studies Related to Asian Dust A. Shimizu et al. 10.1051/epjconf/202023705011
- Improved representation of the global dust cycle using observational constraints on dust properties and abundance J. Kok et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8127-2021
- Compositions and mixing states of aerosol particles by aircraft observations in the Arctic springtime, 2018 K. Adachi et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3607-2021
- Comparison of three aerosol representations of NHM-Chem (v1.0) for the simulations of air quality and climate-relevant variables M. Kajino et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-2235-2021
- Mixing states of Amazon basin aerosol particles transported over long distances using transmission electron microscopy K. Adachi et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11923-2020
- Evaluations of Surface PM10 Concentration and Chemical Compositions in MERRA-2 Aerosol Reanalysis over Central and Eastern China X. Ma et al. 10.3390/rs13071317
- Assimilating spaceborne lidar dust extinction can improve dust forecasts J. Escribano et al. 10.5194/acp-22-535-2022
- Satellite retrieval of aerosol combined with assimilated forecast M. Yoshida et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1797-2021
- Observing system simulation experiment (OSSE)-quantitative evaluation of lidar observation networks to improve 3D aerosol forecasting in China H. Ye et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2022.106069
- A 3-D evaluation of the MACC reanalysis dust product over Europe, northern Africa and Middle East using CALIOP/CALIPSO dust satellite observations A. Georgoulias et al. 10.5194/acp-18-8601-2018
- Large contribution of meteorological factors to inter-decadal changes in regional aerosol optical depth H. Che et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10497-2019
- Dust Constraints from joint Observational-Modelling-experiMental analysis (DustCOMM): comparison with measurements and model simulations A. Adebiyi et al. 10.5194/acp-20-829-2020
- The Meteorological Research Institute Earth System Model Version 2.0, MRI-ESM2.0: Description and Basic Evaluation of the Physical Component S. YUKIMOTO et al. 10.2151/jmsj.2019-051
- A 6-year-long (2013–2018) high-resolution air quality reanalysis dataset in China based on the assimilation of surface observations from CNEMC L. Kong et al. 10.5194/essd-13-529-2021
- The CAMS reanalysis of atmospheric composition A. Inness et al. 10.5194/acp-19-3515-2019
- Application of satellite observations in conjunction with aerosol reanalysis to characterize long-range transport of African and Asian dust on air quality in the contiguous U.S. S. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.05.038
- NHM-Chem, the Japan Meteorological Agency's Regional Meteorology – Chemistry Model: Model Evaluations toward the Consistent Predictions of the Chemical, Physical, and Optical Properties of Aerosols M. KAJINO et al. 10.2151/jmsj.2019-020
- Assessment of the Meteorological Impact on Improved PM 2.5 Air Quality Over North China During 2016–2019 Based on a Regional Joint Atmospheric Composition Reanalysis Data‐Set X. Kou et al. 10.1029/2020JD034382
- Long-term aerosol optical depth trend over Iran and identification of dominant aerosol types R. Yousefi et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.137906
- Evaluation of MODIS and two reanalysis aerosol optical depth products over AERONET sites H. Shi et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.01.009
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 09 Dec 2022