Articles | Volume 10, issue 8
© Author(s) 2017. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
The TOMCAT global chemical transport model v1.6: description of chemical mechanism and model evaluation
Total article views: 3,980 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Aug 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Aug 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,980 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,574 with geography defined and 406 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,369 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,996 with geography defined and 373 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 611 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 578 with geography defined and 33 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- On the Regional and Seasonal Ozone Depletion Potential of Chlorinated Very Short‐Lived Substances T. Claxton et al. 10.1029/2018GL081455
- A measurement-based verification framework for UK greenhouse gas emissions: an overview of the Greenhouse gAs Uk and Global Emissions (GAUGE) project P. Palmer et al. 10.5194/acp-18-11753-2018
- Enhanced global primary production by biogenic aerosol via diffuse radiation fertilization A. Rap et al. 10.1038/s41561-018-0208-3
- Age of air as a diagnostic for transport timescales in global models M. Krol et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-3109-2018
- The consolidated European synthesis of CH<sub>4</sub> and N<sub>2</sub>O emissions for the European Union and United Kingdom: 1990–2017 A. Petrescu et al. 10.5194/essd-13-2307-2021
- Influence of the wintertime North Atlantic Oscillation on European tropospheric composition: an observational and modelling study R. Pope et al. 10.5194/acp-18-8389-2018
- Description and evaluation of the UKCA stratosphere–troposphere chemistry scheme (StratTrop vn 1.0) implemented in UKESM1 A. Archibald et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-1223-2020
- Rapid increase in dichloromethane emissions from China inferred through atmospheric observations M. An et al. 10.1038/s41467-021-27592-y
- Evaluation of SO<sub>2</sub>, SO<sub>4</sub><sup>2−</sup> and an updated SO<sub>2</sub> dry deposition parameterization in the United Kingdom Earth System Model C. Hardacre et al. 10.5194/acp-21-18465-2021
- Substantial Increases in Eastern Amazon and Cerrado Biomass Burning‐Sourced Tropospheric Ozone R. Pope et al. 10.1029/2019GL084143
- Large and increasing methane emissions from eastern Amazonia derived from satellite data, 2010–2018 C. Wilson et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10643-2021
- Tropospheric ozone radiative forcing uncertainty due to pre-industrial fire and biogenic emissions M. Rowlinson et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10937-2020
- Impact on short-lived climate forcers increases projected warming due to deforestation C. Scott et al. 10.1038/s41467-017-02412-4
- Bromine from short-lived source gases in the extratropical northern hemispheric upper troposphere and lower stratosphere (UTLS) T. Keber et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4105-2020
- Phosgene distribution derived from MIPAS ESA v8 data: intercomparisons and trends P. Pettinari et al. 10.5194/amt-14-7959-2021
- Using an Inverse Model to Reconcile Differences in Simulated and Observed Global Ethane Concentrations and Trends Between 2008 and 2014 S. Monks et al. 10.1029/2017JD028112
- Recent Trends in Stratospheric Chlorine From Very Short‐Lived Substances R. Hossaini et al. 10.1029/2018JD029400
- Impact of El Niño–Southern Oscillation on the interannual variability of methane and tropospheric ozone M. Rowlinson et al. 10.5194/acp-19-8669-2019
- A global model perturbed parameter ensemble study of secondary organic aerosol formation K. Sengupta et al. 10.5194/acp-21-2693-2021
- A global model of tropospheric chlorine chemistry: Organic versus inorganic sources and impact on methane oxidation R. Hossaini et al. 10.1002/2016JD025756
- Quantifying the causes of differences in tropospheric OH within global models J. Nicely et al. 10.1002/2016JD026239
Latest update: 01 Jun 2023