Enviro-HIRLAM online integrated meteorology–chemistry modelling system: strategy, methodology, developments and applications (v7.2)
Alexander Baklanov et al.
Total article views: 2,896 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 Jan 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 Jan 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,663 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,650 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,789 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,777 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 874 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 873 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Sensitivity of Radiative Fluxes to Aerosols in the ALADIN-HIRLAM Numerical Weather Prediction System L. Rontu et al. 10.3390/atmos11020205
- Dispersion of particulate matter (PM<sub>2.5</sub>) from wood combustion for residential heating: optimization of mitigation actions based on large-eddy simulations T. Wolf et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12463-2021
- Implementation of Aerosol-Cloud Interaction within WRF-CHIMERE Online Coupled Model: Evaluation and Investigation of the Indirect Radiative Effect from Anthropogenic Emission Reduction on the Benelux Union P. Tuccella et al. 10.3390/atmos10010020
- Advances in air quality modeling and forecasting A. Baklanov & Y. Zhang 10.1016/j.glt.2020.11.001
- Atmospheric and ecosystem big data providing key contributions in reaching United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals M. Kulmala et al. 10.1080/20964471.2021.1936943
- The On-Line Integrated Mesoscale Chemistry Model BOLCHEM R. Cesari et al. 10.3390/atmos12020192
- A perspective on the development of gas-phase chemical mechanisms for Eulerian air quality models W. Stockwell et al. 10.1080/10962247.2019.1694605
- An enhanced integrated approach to knowledgeable high-resolution environmental quality assessment I. Esau et al. 10.1016/j.envsci.2021.03.020
- ONLINE INTEGRATED MODELING ON REGIONAL SCALE IN NORTH-WEST RUSSIA: EVALUATION OF AEROSOLS INFLUENCE ON METEOROLOGICAL PARAMETERS G. Nerobelov et al. 10.24057/2071-9388-2018-11-2-73-83
- Modelling and inference of maize pollen emission rate with a Lagrangian dispersal model using Monte Carlo method O. Souhar et al. 10.1017/S0021859620000763
- Short-Term Forecast of the Carbon Monoxide Concentration Over the Moscow Region by COSMO-ART A. Revokatova et al. 10.1007/s00024-018-2001-z
- Incorporation of pollen data in source maps is vital for pollen dispersion models A. Kurganskiy et al. 10.5194/acp-20-2099-2020
- The Silk Road agenda of the Pan-Eurasian Experiment (PEEX) program H. Lappalainen et al. 10.1080/20964471.2018.1437704
- Current state of aerosol nucleation parameterizations for air-quality and climate modeling K. Semeniuk & A. Dastoor 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.01.039
- The HIRLAM fast radiation scheme for mesoscale numerical weather prediction models L. Rontu et al. 10.5194/asr-14-195-2017
Saved (final revised paper)
Latest update: 22 Sep 2021