Contribution of emissions to concentrations: the TAGGING 1.0 submodel based on the Modular Earth Submodel System (MESSy 2.52)
Volker Grewe et al.
Total article views: 2,604 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Jan 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Jan 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,436 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,431 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,847 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,842 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 589 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 589 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Local fractions – a method for the calculation of local source contributions to air pollution, illustrated by examples using the EMEP MSC-W model (rv4_33) P. Wind et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-1623-2020
- The impact of weather patterns and related transport processes on aviation's contribution to ozone and methane concentrations from NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> emissions S. Rosanka et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12347-2020
- Attributing ozone and its precursors to land transport emissions in Europe and Germany M. Mertens et al. 10.5194/acp-20-7843-2020
- Dynamics and composition of the Asian summer monsoon anticyclone K. Gottschaldt et al. 10.5194/acp-18-5655-2018
- Impact of the eruption of Mt Pinatubo on the chemical composition of the stratosphere M. Kilian et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11697-2020
- Source apportionment and sensitivity analysis: two methodologies with two different purposes A. Clappier et al. 10.5194/gmd-10-4245-2017
- Attribution of ground-level ozone to anthropogenic and natural sources of nitrogen oxides and reactive carbon in a global chemical transport model T. Butler et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10707-2020
- Algorithmic climate change functions for the use in eco-efficient flight planning J. van Manen & V. Grewe 10.1016/j.trd.2018.12.016
- Are contributions of emissions to ozone a matter of scale? – a study using MECO(n) (MESSy v2.50) M. Mertens et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-363-2020
- Influence of weather situation on non-CO<sub>2</sub> aviation climate effects: the REACT4C climate change functions C. Frömming et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9151-2021
- Source attribution of European surface O<sub>3</sub> using a tagged O<sub>3</sub> mechanism A. Lupaşcu & T. Butler 10.5194/acp-19-14535-2019
- COVID-19 induced lower-tropospheric ozone changes M. Mertens et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abf191
- Revisiting the contribution of land transport and shipping emissions to tropospheric ozone M. Mertens et al. 10.5194/acp-18-5567-2018
- An advanced method of contributing emissions to short-lived chemical species (OH and HO<sub>2</sub>): the TAGGING 1.1 submodel based on the Modular Earth Submodel System (MESSy 2.53) V. Rieger et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-2049-2018
- Scientific assessment of background ozone over the U.S.: Implications for air quality management D. Jaffe et al. 10.1525/elementa.309
- TOAST 1.0: Tropospheric Ozone Attribution of Sources with Tagging for CESM 1.2.2 T. Butler et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-2825-2018
Latest update: 17 Jan 2022