CPMIP: measurements of real computational performance of Earth system models in CMIP6
Venkatramani Balaji et al.
Total article views: 3,748 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 Aug 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 Aug 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,458 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,435 with geography defined and 23 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,958 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,939 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 500 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 496 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The digital revolution of Earth-system science P. Bauer et al. 10.1038/s43588-021-00023-0
- Requirements for a global data infrastructure in support of CMIP6 V. Balaji et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-3659-2018
- Sensitivity of Simulated Aerosol Properties Over Eastern North America to WRF‐Chem Parameterizations P. Crippa et al. 10.1029/2018JD029900
- Climbing down Charney’s ladder: machine learning and the post-Dennard era of computational climate science V. Balaji 10.1098/rsta.2020.0085
- The GFDL Global Atmosphere and Land Model AM4.0/LM4.0: 2. Model Description, Sensitivity Studies, and Tuning Strategies M. Zhao et al. 10.1002/2017MS001209
- The GFDL Global Ocean and Sea Ice Model OM4.0: Model Description and Simulation Features A. Adcroft et al. 10.1029/2019MS001726
- A New Number Format for Ensemble Simulations P. Düben 10.1029/2018MS001420
- Global Observations and CMIP6 Simulations of Compound Extremes of Monthly Temperature and Precipitation Y. Wu et al. 10.1029/2021GH000390
- Scalability and some optimization of the Finite-volumE Sea ice–Ocean Model, Version 2.0 (FESOM2) N. Koldunov et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-3991-2019
- IPSL-CM5A2 – an Earth system model designed for multi-millennial climate simulations P. Sepulchre et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-3011-2020
- Crossing the chasm: how to develop weather and climate models for next generation computers? B. Lawrence et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-1799-2018
- The GPU version of LASG/IAP Climate System Ocean Model version 3 (LICOM3) under the heterogeneous-compute interface for portability (HIP) framework and its large-scale application P. Wang et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-2781-2021
- Near-global climate simulation at 1 km resolution: establishing a performance baseline on 4888 GPUs with COSMO 5.0 O. Fuhrer et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-1665-2018
- LIVVkit: An extensible, python‐based, land ice verification and validation toolkit for ice sheet models J. Kennedy et al. 10.1002/2017MS000916
- Compact Modeling Framework v3.0 for high-resolution global ocean–ice–atmosphere models V. Kalmykov et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-3983-2018
- Optimizing domain decomposition in an ocean model: the case of NEMO O. Tintó et al. 10.1016/j.procs.2017.05.257
- The COSMO-CLM 4.8 regional climate model coupled to regional ocean, land surface and global earth system models using OASIS3-MCT: description and performance A. Will et al. 10.5194/gmd-10-1549-2017
- Coarse-grained component concurrency in Earth system modeling: parallelizing atmospheric radiative transfer in the GFDL AM3 model using the Flexible Modeling System coupling framework V. Balaji et al. 10.5194/gmd-9-3605-2016
Latest update: 16 Jun 2021