A framework for expanding aqueous chemistry in the Community Multiscale Air Quality (CMAQ) model version 5.1
Kathleen M. Fahey et al.
Total article views: 3,233 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Dec 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Dec 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,001 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,986 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,584 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,569 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 417 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 417 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Aqueous Photochemistry of 2-Methyltetrol and Erythritol as Sources of Formic Acid and Acetic Acid in the Atmosphere J. Cope et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00107
- Vapor-Pressure Pathways Initiate but Hydrolysis Products Dominate the Aerosol Estimated from Organic Nitrates A. Zare et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.9b00067
- Simulation of chemical transport model estimates by means of a neural network using meteorological data A. Vlasenko et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118236
- Model Performance Differences in Sulfate Aerosol in Winter over Japan Based on Regional Chemical Transport Models of CMAQ and CAMx S. Itahashi et al. 10.3390/atmos9120488
- Southeast Atmosphere Studies: learning from model-observation syntheses J. Mao et al. 10.5194/acp-18-2615-2018
- Toward Improving Short‐Term Predictions of Fine Particulate Matter Over the United States Via Assimilation of Satellite Aerosol Optical Depth Retrievals R. Kumar et al. 10.1029/2018JD029009
- Diurnal and Seasonal Variations in the Phase State of Secondary Organic Aerosol Material over the Contiguous US Simulated in CMAQ Y. Li et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00094
- A Feasible Methodological Framework for Uncertainty Analysis and Diagnosis of Atmospheric Chemical Transport Models Z. Huang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.8b06326
- Differences in Model Performance and Source Sensitivities for Sulfate Aerosol Resulting from Updates of the Aqueous- and Gas-Phase Oxidation Pathways for a Winter Pollution Episode in Tokyo, Japan . Itahashi et al. 10.3390/atmos10090544
- Nitrogen burden from atmospheric deposition in East Asian oceans in 2010 based on high-resolution regional numerical modeling S. Itahashi et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117309
- A multiphase CMAQ version 5.0 adjoint S. Zhao et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-2925-2020
- Study on the variation of air pollutant concentration and its formation mechanism during the COVID-19 period in Wuhan C. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118276
- Improving ozone simulations in the Great Lakes Region: The role of emissions, chemistry, and dry deposition M. Qin et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.01.025
- The acidity of atmospheric particles and clouds H. Pye et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4809-2020
- Evaluation of Regional Air Quality Models over Sydney, Australia: Part 2, Comparison of PM2.5 and Ozone E. Guérette et al. 10.3390/atmos11030233
- Influence of bromine and iodine chemistry on annual, seasonal, diurnal, and background ozone: CMAQ simulations over the Northern Hemisphere G. Sarwar et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.06.020
- Global modeling of heterogeneous hydroxymethanesulfonate chemistry S. Song et al. 10.5194/acp-21-457-2021
- Unexpected air quality impacts from implementation of green infrastructure in urban environments: A Kansas City case study Y. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140960
- Development and Implementation of a Physics‐Based Convective Mixing Scheme in the Community Multiscale Air Quality Modeling Framework A. Pouyaei et al. 10.1029/2021MS002475
- Fire behaviour and smoke modelling: model improvement and measurement needs for next-generation smoke research and forecasting systems Y. Liu et al. 10.1071/WF18204
- Comparing health benefit calculations for alternative energy futures K. Brown et al. 10.1007/s11869-020-00840-8
- The Community Multiscale Air Quality (CMAQ) model versions 5.3 and 5.3.1: system updates and evaluation K. Appel et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-2867-2021
- Refinement of Modeled Aqueous-Phase Sulfate Production via the Fe- and Mn-Catalyzed Oxidation Pathway S. Itahashi et al. 10.3390/atmos9040132
- Photochemical model evaluation of 2013 California wild fire air quality impacts using surface, aircraft, and satellite data K. Baker et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.05.048
- Spatial variation of modelled total, dry and wet nitrogen deposition to forests at global scale D. Schwede et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2018.09.084
Saved (final revised paper)
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 23 Sep 2021