Articles | Volume 10, issue 3
© Author(s) 2017. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
The Met Office HadGEM3-ES chemistry–climate model: evaluation of stratospheric dynamics and its impact on ozone
Total article views: 3,496 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 30 Nov 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 30 Nov 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,496 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,275 with geography defined and 221 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,853 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,672 with geography defined and 181 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 643 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 603 with geography defined and 40 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Description and Evaluation of the specified-dynamics experiment in the Chemistry-Climate Model Initiative C. Orbe et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3809-2020
- Revisiting the Mystery of Recent Stratospheric Temperature Trends A. Maycock et al. 10.1029/2018GL078035
- Description and evaluation of aerosol in UKESM1 and HadGEM3-GC3.1 CMIP6 historical simulations J. Mulcahy et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-6383-2020
- Evaluation of the Total Column Ozone and Tropospheric Ozone in the CCMI-1 Models over East Asia S. Kim et al. 10.15531/KSCCR.2021.12.3.215
- Extratropical age of air trends and causative factors in climate projection simulations P. Šácha et al. 10.5194/acp-19-7627-2019
- Clear-sky ultraviolet radiation modelling using output from the Chemistry Climate Model Initiative K. Lamy et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10087-2019
- Using a virtual machine environment for developing, testing, and training for the UM-UKCA composition-climate model, using Unified Model version 10.9 and above N. Abraham et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-3647-2018
- Analysis of recent lower-stratospheric ozone trends in chemistry climate models S. Dietmüller et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6811-2021
- Attribution of recent ozone changes in the Southern Hemisphere mid-latitudes using statistical analysis and chemistry–climate model simulations G. Zeng et al. 10.5194/acp-17-10495-2017
- The Influence of Remote Aerosol Forcing from Industrialized Economies on the Future Evolution of East and West African Rainfall C. Scannell et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-18-0716.1
- Influence of the El Niño–Southern Oscillation on entry stratospheric water vapor in coupled chemistry–ocean CCMI and CMIP6 models C. Garfinkel et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3725-2021
- Description and evaluation of the UKCA stratosphere–troposphere chemistry scheme (StratTrop vn 1.0) implemented in UKESM1 A. Archibald et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-1223-2020
- Non‐additive response of the high‐latitude Southern Hemisphere climate to aerosol forcing in a climate model with interactive chemistry J. Pope et al. 10.1002/asl.1004
- Estimates of ozone return dates from Chemistry-Climate Model Initiative simulations S. Dhomse et al. 10.5194/acp-18-8409-2018
- Specified dynamics scheme impacts on wave-mean flow dynamics, convection, and tracer transport in CESM2 (WACCM6) N. Davis et al. 10.5194/acp-22-197-2022
- A parameterization of the heterogeneous hydrolysis of N<sub>2</sub>O<sub>5</sub> for mass-based aerosol models: improvement of particulate nitrate prediction Y. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-18-673-2018
- A comprehensive assessment of tropical stratospheric upwelling in the specified dynamics Community Earth System Model 1.2.2 – Whole Atmosphere Community Climate Model (CESM (WACCM)) N. Davis et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-717-2020
- Influence of Arctic stratospheric ozone on surface climate in CCMI models O. Harari et al. 10.5194/acp-19-9253-2019
- Ocean circulation drifts in multi-millennial climate simulations: the role of salinity corrections and climate feedbacks J. Dentith et al. 10.1007/s00382-018-4243-y
- The effect of atmospheric nudging on the stratospheric residual circulation in chemistry–climate models A. Chrysanthou et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11559-2019
- Surface ozone interannual variability, trends, and extremes in CCMI models L. Zhang & Y. Cui 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118841
- Simulating the Antarctic stratospheric vortex transport barrier: comparing the Unified Model to reanalysis C. Cameron et al. 10.1007/s00382-018-4593-5
- Inter-model comparison of global hydroxyl radical (OH) distributions and their impact on atmospheric methane over the 2000–2016 period Y. Zhao et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13701-2019
- Review of the global models used within phase 1 of the Chemistry–Climate Model Initiative (CCMI) O. Morgenstern et al. 10.5194/gmd-10-639-2017
Latest update: 22 Mar 2023