Connecting spatial and temporal scales of tropical precipitation in observations and the MetUM-GA6
Gill M. Martin et al.
Total article views: 2,091 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Sep 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Sep 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,893 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,880 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,449 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,436 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 444 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 444 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The Benefits of Global High Resolution for Climate Simulation: Process Understanding and the Enabling of Stakeholder Decisions at the Regional Scale M. Roberts et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-15-00320.1
- Evaluating CFSv2 Subseasonal Forecast Skill with an Emphasis on Tropical Convection N. Weber & C. Mass 10.1175/MWR-D-17-0109.1
- Enhanced future changes in wet and dry extremes over Africa at convection-permitting scale E. Kendon et al. 10.1038/s41467-019-09776-9
- Role of atmospheric horizontal resolution in simulating tropical and subtropical South American precipitation in HadGEM3-GC31 P. Monerie et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-4749-2020
- Evaluation of climate simulations produced with the Brazilian global atmospheric model version 1.2 C. Coelho et al. 10.1007/s00382-020-05508-8
- The Impact of Hybrid Usage of a Cumulus Parameterization Scheme on Tropical Convection and Large‐Scale Circulations in a Global Cloud‐System Resolving Model T. Miyakawa et al. 10.1029/2018MS001302
- Improved climatological precipitation characteristics over West Africa at convection-permitting scales S. Berthou et al. 10.1007/s00382-019-04759-4
- Interaction of convective organization with monsoon precipitation, atmosphere, surface and sea: The 2016 INCOMPASS field campaign in India A. Turner et al. 10.1002/qj.3633
- Intraseasonal summer rainfall variability over China in the MetUM GA6 and GC2 configurations C. Stephan et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-3215-2018
- Relationships between subseasonal‐to‐seasonal predictability and spatial scales in tropical rainfall V. Moron & A. Robertson 10.1002/joc.7143
- CAM6 simulation of mean and extreme precipitation over Asia: sensitivity to upgraded physical parameterizations and higher horizontal resolution L. Lin et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-3773-2019
- Role of Diurnal Cycle in the Maritime Continent Barrier Effect on MJO Propagation in an AGCM R. Ajayamohan et al. 10.1175/JAS-D-20-0112.1
- Simulations of Radiative‐Convective‐Dynamical Equilibrium R. Warren et al. 10.1029/2019MS001734
- A Pan-African Convection-Permitting Regional Climate Simulation with the Met Office Unified Model: CP4-Africa R. Stratton et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-17-0503.1
- Controls on propagation of the Indian monsoon onset in an idealised model L. Recchia et al. 10.1002/qj.4165
Saved (final revised paper)
Latest update: 16 Oct 2021