Articles | Volume 9, issue 12
© Author(s) 2016. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
StreamFlow 1.0: an extension to the spatially distributed snow model Alpine3D for hydrological modelling and deterministic stream temperature prediction
Total article views: 2,855 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 10 Aug 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 10 Aug 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,855 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,654 with geography defined and 201 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,508 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,314 with geography defined and 194 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 347 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 340 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Future water temperature of rivers in Switzerland under climate change investigated with physics-based models A. Michel et al. 10.5194/hess-26-1063-2022
- Effect of Air Temperature Increase on Changes in Thermal Regime of the Oder and Neman Rivers Flowing into the Baltic Sea A. Choiński et al. 10.3390/atmos12040498
- Representation of Horizontal Transport Processes in Snowmelt Modeling by Applying a Footprint Approach S. Schlögl et al. 10.3389/feart.2018.00120
- Simple modifications of the nonlinear regression stream temperature model for daily data A. Piotrowski & J. Napiorkowski 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2019.02.035
- Simulating the influence of snow surface processes on soil moisture dynamics and streamflow generation in an alpine catchment N. Wever et al. 10.5194/hess-21-4053-2017
- Influence of the choice of stream temperature model on the projections of water temperature in rivers A. Piotrowski et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126629
- Lake Outflow and Hillslope Lateral Inflows Dictate Thermal Regimes of Forested Streams Draining Small Lakes J. Leach et al. 10.1029/2020WR028136
- Empirical Stream Thermal Sensitivities May Underestimate Stream Temperature Response to Climate Warming J. Leach & R. Moore 10.1029/2018WR024236
- Performance of the air2stream model that relates air and stream water temperatures depends on the calibration method A. Piotrowski & J. Napiorkowski 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2018.04.016
- Implications of observation-enhanced energy-balance snowmelt simulations for runoff modeling of Alpine catchments N. Griessinger et al. 10.1016/j.advwatres.2019.103410
- Influence of Slope‐Scale Snowmelt on Catchment Response Simulated With the Alpine3D Model T. Brauchli et al. 10.1002/2017WR021278
- Evaluating a Coupled Phenology‐Surface Energy Balance Model to Understand Stream‐Subsurface Temperature Dynamics in a Mixed‐Use Farmland Catchment H. Qiu et al. 10.1029/2018WR023644
- Why do we have so many different hydrological models? A review based on the case of Switzerland P. Horton et al. 10.1002/wat2.1574
- Water temperature forecasting based on modified artificial neural network methods: Two cases of the Yangtze River R. Qiu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.139729
- Stream temperature and discharge evolution in Switzerland over the last 50 years: annual and seasonal behaviour A. Michel et al. 10.5194/hess-24-115-2020
- Efficient multi-objective calibration and uncertainty analysis of distributed snow simulations in rugged alpine terrain J. Thornton et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126241
- Climate change effects on groundwater recharge and temperatures in Swiss alluvial aquifers J. Epting et al. 10.1016/j.hydroa.2020.100071
- Modeling the effects of vegetation on stream temperature dynamics in a large, mixed land cover watershed in the Great Lakes region H. Qiu et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2019.124283
- Hydrological response of two high altitude Swiss catchments to energy balance and temperature index melt schemes A. Shakoor et al. 10.1016/j.polar.2018.06.007
- Insights on stream temperature processes through development of a coupled hydrologic and stream temperature model for forested coastal headwater catchments J. Leach & D. Moore 10.1002/hyp.11190
- Scaling Precipitation Input to Spatially Distributed Hydrological Models by Measured Snow Distribution C. Vögeli et al. 10.3389/feart.2016.00108
Latest update: 01 Apr 2023