Description and evaluation of aerosol in UKESM1 and HadGEM3-GC3.1 CMIP6 historical simulations
Jane P. Mulcahy et al.
Total article views: 1,724 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 Mar 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 Mar 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,409 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,402 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 688 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 683 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 721 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 719 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Constraints on global aerosol number concentration, SO<sub>2</sub> and condensation sink in UKESM1 using ATom measurements A. Ranjithkumar et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4979-2021
- Climate-driven chemistry and aerosol feedbacks in CMIP6 Earth system models G. Thornhill et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1105-2021
- Tropospheric ozone in CMIP6 simulations P. Griffiths et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4187-2021
- Atmosphere‐Ocean Feedback From Wind‐Driven Sea Spray Aerosol Production L. Revell et al. 10.1029/2020GL091900
- Cloud adjustments dominate the overall negative aerosol radiative effects of biomass burning aerosols in UKESM1 climate model simulations over the south-eastern Atlantic H. Che et al. 10.5194/acp-21-17-2021
- Assessment of pre-industrial to present-day anthropogenic climate forcing in UKESM1 F. O'Connor et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1211-2021
- Models transport Saharan dust too low in the atmosphere: a comparison of the MetUM and CAMS forecasts with observations D. O'Sullivan et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12955-2020
- Description and evaluation of the UKCA stratosphere–troposphere chemistry scheme (StratTrop vn 1.0) implemented in UKESM1 A. Archibald et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-1223-2020
- The Impacts of Aerosol Emissions on Historical Climate in UKESM1 J. Seo et al. 10.3390/atmos11101095
- Development of aerosol activation in the double-moment Unified Model and evaluation with CLARIFY measurements H. Gordon et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10997-2020
- BCC-ESM1 Model Datasets for the CMIP6 Aerosol Chemistry Model Intercomparison Project (AerChemMIP) J. Zhang et al. 10.1007/s00376-020-0151-2
- Trends in global tropospheric hydroxyl radical and methane lifetime since 1850 from AerChemMIP D. Stevenson et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12905-2020
- Effective radiative forcing from emissions of reactive gases and aerosols – a multi-model comparison G. Thornhill et al. 10.5194/acp-21-853-2021
- The value of remote marine aerosol measurements for constraining radiative forcing uncertainty L. Regayre et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10063-2020
- The decomposition of cloud–aerosol forcing in the UK Earth System Model (UKESM1) D. Grosvenor & K. Carslaw 10.5194/acp-20-15681-2020
- Historical and future changes in air pollutants from CMIP6 models S. Turnock et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14547-2020
- Fast responses on pre-industrial climate from present-day aerosols in a CMIP6 multi-model study P. Zanis et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8381-2020
Latest update: 06 May 2021