Articles | Volume 13, issue 9
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Robust Ecosystem Demography (RED version 1.0): a parsimonious approach to modelling vegetation dynamics in Earth system models
Total article views: 3,377 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 Nov 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 Nov 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,377 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,765 with geography defined and 612 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,990 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,665 with geography defined and 325 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,387 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,100 with geography defined and 287 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Representation of the phosphorus cycle in the Joint UK Land Environment Simulator (vn5.5_JULES-CNP) M. Nakhavali et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-5241-2022
- Linking plant hydraulics and the fast–slow continuum to understand resilience to drought in tropical ecosystems R. Oliveira et al. 10.1111/nph.17266
- Forest regeneration within Earth system models: current process representations and ways forward A. Hanbury‐Brown et al. 10.1111/nph.18131
- Impact of merging of historical and future climate data sets on land carbon cycle projections for South America C. Huntingford et al. 10.1002/cli2.24
- Modelling the impact of forest management and CO2-fertilisation on growth and demography in a Sitka spruce plantation A. Argles et al. 10.1038/s41598-023-39810-2
- Climate Change Risks to Global Forest Health: Emergence of Unexpected Events of Elevated Tree Mortality Worldwide H. Hartmann et al. 10.1146/annurev-arplant-102820-012804
- How Well Do We Understand the Land‐Ocean‐Atmosphere Carbon Cycle? D. Crisp et al. 10.1029/2021RG000736
- Dynamic Global Vegetation Models: Searching for the balance between demographic process representation and computational tractability A. Argles et al. 10.1371/journal.pclm.0000068
- Coupled regional Earth system modeling in the Baltic Sea region M. Gröger et al. 10.5194/esd-12-939-2021
- Uncertainty Analysis of Multisource Land Cover Products in China L. Wang & J. Jin 10.3390/su13168857
- South American mountain ecosystems and global change – a case study for integrating theory and field observations for land surface modelling and ecosystem management L. Nagy et al. 10.1080/17550874.2023.2196966
- A theory of demographic optimality in forests J. Moore et al. 10.1038/s41598-023-44860-7
- Modeling demographic-driven vegetation dynamics and ecosystem biogeochemical cycling in NASA GISS's Earth system model (ModelE-BiomeE v.1.0) E. Weng et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-8153-2022
- Validation of demographic equilibrium theory against tree-size distributions and biomass density in Amazonia J. Moore et al. 10.5194/bg-17-1013-2020
Latest update: 05 Dec 2023