HyLands 1.0: a hybrid landscape evolution model to simulate the impact of landslides and landslide-derived sediment on landscape evolution
Total article views: 5,991 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Apr 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Apr 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 5,991 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 5,149 with geography defined and 842 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 4,886 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,270 with geography defined and 616 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,105 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 879 with geography defined and 226 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The role of infrequently mobile boulders in modulating landscape evolution and geomorphic hazards C. Shobe et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2021.103717
- Controls on the grain size distribution of landslides in Taiwan: the influence of drop height, scar depth and bedrock strength O. Marc et al. 10.5194/esurf-9-995-2021
- The scaling of landslide-dammed lakes A. Argentin et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2023.104190
- The concept of event-size-dependent exhaustion and its application to paraglacial rockslides S. Hergarten 10.5194/nhess-23-3051-2023
- CSDMS: a community platform for numerical modeling of Earth surface processes G. Tucker et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-1413-2022
- Rethinking Variability in Bedrock Rivers: Sensitivity of Hillslope Sediment Supply to Precipitation Events Modulates Bedrock Incision During Floods C. DeLisle & B. Yanites 10.1029/2023JF007148
- Evaluation of machine learning-based algorithms for landslide detection across satellite sensors for the 2019 Cyclone Idai event, Chimanimani District, Zimbabwe R. Das & K. Wegmann 10.1007/s10346-022-01912-9
- Two multi-temporal datasets to track debris flow after the 2008 Wenchuan earthquake L. Wang et al. 10.1038/s41597-022-01658-y
- The Fate of Sediment After a Large Earthquake O. Francis et al. 10.1029/2021JF006352
- Identification of Streamside Landslides with the Use of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) in Greece, Romania, and Turkey M. Yavuz et al. 10.3390/rs15041006
- The Art of Landslides: How Stochastic Mass Wasting Shapes Topography and Influences Landscape Dynamics B. Campforts et al. 10.1029/2022JF006745
- Earthquake-induced landslides coupled to fluvial incision in Andean Patagonia: Inferring their effects on landscape at geological time scales B. Morales et al. 10.1016/j.geomorph.2023.108731
- Frost cracking dictated landslide distribution in response to temperature change since Last Glacial Maximum across the Eastern Qilian Mountains H. Geng et al. 10.1002/esp.5450
- Impacts of Spontaneous Waterfall Development on Bedrock River Longitudinal Profile Morphology S. Rothman et al. 10.1029/2022JF007057
- Anthropogenic impacts on Holocene fluvial dynamics in the Chinese Loess Plateau, an evaluation based on landscape evolution modeling H. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.geomorph.2021.107935
- Do standing trees affect landslide mobility on forested hillslopes in Japan? H. Tsunetaka et al. 10.1002/esp.5461
- Modelling detrital cosmogenic nuclide concentrations during landscape evolution in Cidre v2.0 S. Carretier et al. 10.5194/gmd-16-6741-2023
- How landslide sediments are transferred out of an alpine basin: Evidence from the epicentre of the Wenchuan earthquake J. Xiong et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2021.105781
- Evidence of Seattle Fault Earthquakes from Patterns in Deep-Seated Landslides E. Herzig et al. 10.1785/0120230079
- Remote Sensing of Landslide-Generated Sediment Plumes, Peace River, British Columbia K. Hughes et al. 10.3390/rs13234901
Latest update: 05 Dec 2023