Characterizing model errors in chemical transport modeling of methane: impact of model resolution in versions v9-02 of GEOS-Chem and v35j of its adjoint model
Total article views: 2,146 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Nov 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Nov 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,146 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,888 with geography defined and 258 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,575 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,392 with geography defined and 183 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 571 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 496 with geography defined and 75 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Estimating 2010–2015 anthropogenic and natural methane emissions in Canada using ECCC surface and GOSAT satellite observations S. Baray et al. 10.5194/acp-21-18101-2021
- On the role of atmospheric model transport uncertainty in estimating the Chinese land carbon sink A. Schuh et al. 10.1038/s41586-021-04258-9
- Improved Mechanistic Model of the Atmospheric Redox Chemistry of Mercury V. Shah et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c03160
- Assimilation of GOSAT Methane in the Hemispheric CMAQ; Part I: Design of the Assimilation System S. Voshtani et al. 10.3390/rs14020371
- Attribution of the accelerating increase in atmospheric methane during 2010–2018 by inverse analysis of GOSAT observations Y. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3643-2021
- Multi‐Season Evaluation of CO2 Weather in OCO‐2 MIP Models L. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2021JD035457
- Verifying Methane Inventories and Trends With Atmospheric Methane Data J. Worden et al. 10.1029/2023AV000871
- A decade of GOSAT Proxy satellite CH<sub>4</sub> observations R. Parker et al. 10.5194/essd-12-3383-2020
- An integrated analysis of contemporary methane emissions and concentration trends over China using in situ and satellite observations and model simulations H. Tan et al. 10.5194/acp-22-1229-2022
- Remote‐Sensing Derived Trends in Gross Primary Production Explain Increases in the CO2 Seasonal Cycle Amplitude L. He et al. 10.1029/2021GB007220
- National CO2 budgets (2015–2020) inferred from atmospheric CO2 observations in support of the global stocktake B. Byrne et al. 10.5194/essd-15-963-2023
- Global methane budget and trend, 2010–2017: complementarity of inverse analyses using in situ (GLOBALVIEWplus CH<sub>4</sub> ObsPack) and satellite (GOSAT) observations X. Lu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4637-2021
- Use of Assimilation Analysis in 4D-Var Source Inversion: Observing System Simulation Experiments (OSSEs) with GOSAT Methane and Hemispheric CMAQ S. Voshtani et al. 10.3390/atmos14040758
- Characterizing model errors in chemical transport modeling of methane: using GOSAT XCH<sub>4</sub> data with weak-constraint four-dimensional variational data assimilation I. Stanevich et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9545-2021
- Integrated Methane Inversion (IMI 1.0): a user-friendly, cloud-based facility for inferring high-resolution methane emissions from TROPOMI satellite observations D. Varon et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-5787-2022
- Exceptional Wildfire Enhancements of PAN, C2H4, CH3OH, and HCOOH Over the Canadian High Arctic During August 2017 T. Wizenberg et al. 10.1029/2022JD038052
- A Coupled CH4, CO and CO2 Simulation for Improved Chemical Source Modeling B. Bukosa et al. 10.3390/atmos14050764
- How well can inverse analyses of high-resolution satellite data resolve heterogeneous methane fluxes? Observing system simulation experiments with the GEOS-Chem adjoint model (v35) X. Yu et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-7775-2021
- CH4 Fluxes Derived from Assimilation of TROPOMI XCH4 in CarbonTracker Europe-CH4: Evaluation of Seasonality and Spatial Distribution in the Northern High Latitudes A. Tsuruta et al. 10.3390/rs15061620
- Estimating ground-level CH4 concentrations inferred from Sentinel-5P J. Qin et al. 10.1080/01431161.2023.2240028
- Assimilation of GOSAT Methane in the Hemispheric CMAQ; Part II: Results Using Optimal Error Statistics S. Voshtani et al. 10.3390/rs14020375
- Decadal Methane Emission Trend Inferred from Proxy GOSAT XCH4 Retrievals: Impacts of Transport Model Spatial Resolution S. Zhu et al. 10.1007/s00376-022-1434-6
- Methane detection and quantification in the upstream oil and gas sector: the role of satellites in emissions detection, reconciling and reporting J. Cooper et al. 10.1039/D1EA00046B
Latest update: 23 Sep 2023