Model description paper
14 Jul 2020
Model description paper | 14 Jul 2020
Global rules for translating land-use change (LUH2) to land-cover change for CMIP6 using GLM2
Lei Ma et al.
Total article views: 2,849 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 17 Jul 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 17 Jul 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,493 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,443 with geography defined and 50 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,692 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,644 with geography defined and 48 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 801 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 799 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Global Carbon Budget 2020 P. Friedlingstein et al. 10.5194/essd-12-3269-2020
- Soil carbon sequestration simulated in CMIP6-LUMIP models: implications for climatic mitigation A. Ito et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abc912
- Farmers’ perceptions and spatial statistical modeling of most systematic LULC transitions: Drivers and livelihood implications in Awash Basin, Ethiopia A. Damtew et al. 10.1016/j.rsase.2021.100661
- Evaluation of the University of Victoria Earth System Climate Model version 2.10 (UVic ESCM 2.10) N. Mengis et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-4183-2020
- Harmonization of global land use change and management for the period 850–2100 (LUH2) for CMIP6 G. Hurtt et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-5425-2020
- Land surface models significantly underestimate the impact of land-use changes on global evapotranspiration Q. Wang et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac38db
- Leaf area index in Earth system models: how the key variable of vegetation seasonality works in climate projections H. Park & S. Jeong 10.1088/1748-9326/abe2cf
- Land-use harmonization datasets for annual global carbon budgets L. Chini et al. 10.5194/essd-13-4175-2021
- How will the progressive global increase of arid areas affect population and land-use in the 21st century? J. Spinoni et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2021.103597
- Assessing the representation of the Australian carbon cycle in global vegetation models L. Teckentrup et al. 10.5194/bg-18-5639-2021
- Development of the MIROC-ES2L Earth system model and the evaluation of biogeochemical processes and feedbacks T. Hajima et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-2197-2020
- Projected land-use changes in the Shared Socioeconomic Pathways: Insights and implications R. Estoque et al. 10.1007/s13280-020-01338-4
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022