Articles | Volume 13, issue 7
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
IPSL-CM5A2 – an Earth system model designed for multi-millennial climate simulations
Total article views: 3,669 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Dec 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Dec 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,669 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,089 with geography defined and 580 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,633 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,274 with geography defined and 359 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,036 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 815 with geography defined and 221 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- High-resolution marine data and transient simulations support orbital forcing of ENSO amplitude since the mid-Holocene M. Carré et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2021.107125
- Exploring the Impact of Cenomanian Paleogeography and Marine Gateways on Oceanic Oxygen M. Laugié et al. 10.1029/2020PA004202
- A Schwarz iterative method to evaluate ocean–atmosphere coupling schemes: implementation and diagnostics in IPSL-CM6-SW-VLR O. Marti et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-2959-2021
- Orbital variations as a major driver of climate and biome distribution during the greenhouse to icehouse transition D. Tardif et al. 10.1126/sciadv.abh2819
- Early Eocene Ocean Meridional Overturning Circulation: The Roles of Atmospheric Forcing and Strait Geometry Y. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2021PA004329
- Long-term trends in the Southern Annular Mode from transient Mid- to Late Holocene simulation with the IPSL-CM5A2 climate model G. Silvestri et al. 10.1007/s00382-022-06160-0
- Simulating Miocene Warmth: Insights From an Opportunistic Multi‐Model Ensemble (MioMIP1) N. Burls et al. 10.1029/2020PA004054
- The PMIP4 Last Glacial Maximum experiments: preliminary results and comparison with the PMIP3 simulations M. Kageyama et al. 10.5194/cp-17-1065-2021
- Circumpolar phylogeography and demographic history of beluga whales reflect past climatic fluctuations M. Skovrind et al. 10.1111/mec.15915
- Development of the UKESM-TOPAZ Earth System Model (Version 1.0) and Preliminary Evaluation of its Biogeochemical Simulations H. Lee et al. 10.1007/s13143-021-00263-0
- The Cretaceous physiological adaptation of angiosperms to a declining <i>p</i>CO<sub>2</sub>: a modeling approach emulating paleo-traits J. Bres et al. 10.5194/bg-18-5729-2021
- DeepMIP: model intercomparison of early Eocene climatic optimum (EECO) large-scale climate features and comparison with proxy data D. Lunt et al. 10.5194/cp-17-203-2021
- The Pliocene Model Intercomparison Project Phase 2: large-scale climate features and climate sensitivity A. Haywood et al. 10.5194/cp-16-2095-2020
- Early Eocene vigorous ocean overturning and its contribution to a warm Southern Ocean Y. Zhang et al. 10.5194/cp-16-1263-2020
- Cyclic evolution of phytoplankton forced by changes in tropical seasonality L. Beaufort et al. 10.1038/s41586-021-04195-7
- Fates of Paleo‐Antarctic Bottom Water During the Early Eocene: Based on a Lagrangian Analysis of IPSL‐CM5A2 Climate Model Simulations Y. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2019PA003845
- Evolution of continental temperature seasonality from the Eocene greenhouse to the Oligocene icehouse –a model–data comparison A. Toumoulin et al. 10.5194/cp-18-341-2022
- Stripping back the modern to reveal the Cenomanian–Turonian climate and temperature gradient underneath M. Laugié et al. 10.5194/cp-16-953-2020
- Mid-Holocene to present-day evolution of the Indian monsoon in transient global simulations J. Crétat et al. 10.1007/s00382-020-05418-9
- The origin of Asian monsoons: a modelling perspective D. Tardif et al. 10.5194/cp-16-847-2020
Latest update: 29 Mar 2023