Model evaluation paper
13 May 2020
Model evaluation paper | 13 May 2020
Evaluating integrated surface/subsurface permafrost thermal hydrology models in ATS (v0.88) against observations from a polygonal tundra site
Ahmad Jan et al.
Total article views: 2,447 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 Nov 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 Nov 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,978 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,911 with geography defined and 67 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,569 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,502 with geography defined and 67 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 409 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 409 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Effects of climate change on depression‐focused groundwater recharge in the Canadian Prairies A. Negm et al. 10.1002/vzj2.20153
- New insights into the drainage of inundated ice-wedge polygons using fundamental hydrologic principles D. Harp et al. 10.5194/tc-15-4005-2021
- Integrated Hydrologic Modelling of Groundwater-Surface Water Interactions in Cold Regions X. Yang et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.721009
- The impacts of vegetation on the soil surface freezing-thawing processes at permafrost southern edge simulated by an improved process-based ecosystem model Z. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.ecolmodel.2021.109663
- The importance of freeze–thaw cycles for lateral tracer transport in ice-wedge polygons E. Jafarov et al. 10.5194/tc-16-851-2022
- Surface energy balance of sub‐Arctic roads with varying snow regimes and properties in permafrost regions L. Chen et al. 10.1002/ppp.2129
- Permafrost thermal conditions are sensitive to shifts in snow timing A. Jan & S. Painter 10.1088/1748-9326/ab8ec4
- Numerical modeling and simulation of thermo-hydrologic processes in frozen soils on the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau J. Hu et al. 10.1016/j.ejrh.2022.101050
- Modeling Reactive Solute Transport in Permafrost‐Affected Groundwater Systems A. Mohammed et al. 10.1029/2020WR028771
- Guidelines for cold‐regions groundwater numerical modeling P. Lamontagne‐Hallé et al. 10.1002/wat2.1467
- Guidelines for Publicly Archiving Terrestrial Model Data to Enhance Usability, Intercomparison, and Synthesis M. Simmonds et al. 10.5334/dsj-2022-003
- Permafrost Promotes Shallow Groundwater Flow and Warmer Headwater Streams Y. Sjöberg et al. 10.1029/2020WR027463
- Simulating site-scale permafrost hydrology: Sensitivity to modelling decisions and air temperature S. Krogh & J. Pomeroy 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126771
Latest update: 23 May 2022