The Air-temperature Response to Green/blue-infrastructure Evaluation Tool (TARGET v1.0): an efficient and user-friendly model of city cooling
Total article views: 3,872 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Oct 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Oct 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,872 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,473 with geography defined and 399 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,999 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,693 with geography defined and 306 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 873 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 780 with geography defined and 93 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Studying the Effect of Blue-Green Infrastructure on Microclimate and Human Thermal Comfort in Melbourne’s Central Business District F. Balany et al. 10.3390/su14159057
- Using the dendro-climatological signal of urban trees as a measure of urbanization and urban heat island C. Schneider et al. 10.1007/s11252-021-01196-2
- Transforming Built Environments: Towards Carbon Neutral and Blue-Green Cities P. Newton & B. Rogers 10.3390/su12114745
- Improvements, extensions, and validation of the Urban Weather Generator (UWG) for performance-oriented neighborhood planning G. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.uclim.2022.101247
- Urban moisture and dry islands: spatiotemporal variation patterns and mechanisms of urban air humidity changes across the globe X. Huang & J. Song 10.1088/1748-9326/acf7d7
- Real-time sensing and low-cost experimental setup for water quantity investigation in Nature-based Solutions L. Gobatti et al. 10.2166/bgs.2022.007
- An urban ecohydrological model to quantify the effect of vegetation on urban climate and hydrology (UT&C v1.0) N. Meili et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-335-2020
- Blue Green Systems for urban heat mitigation: mechanisms, effectiveness and research directions N. Probst et al. 10.2166/bgs.2022.028
- A rapid fine-scale approach to modelling urban bioclimatic conditions Y. Back et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.143732
- A Transformation in City-Descriptive Input Data for Urban Climate Models M. Lipson et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2022.866398
- Vegetated roofs rainwater management experimental research in Brazil: A georeferenced exhaustive review of a continental-size country L. Gobatti & B. Leite 10.1016/j.clpl.2022.100013
- Are greenspaces too green? Landscape preferences and water use in urban parks C. Doll et al. 10.1016/j.ecolecon.2023.107896
- Integrating CFD-GIS modelling to refine urban heat and thermal comfort assessment Y. Back et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.159729
- Cooling hot cities: a systematic and critical review of the numerical modelling literature E. Krayenhoff et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abdcf1
- Modelling a ‘business case’ for blue-green infrastructure: lessons from the Water Sensitive Cities Toolkit K. Zhang et al. 10.2166/bgs.2020.018
- The Vertical City Weather Generator (VCWG v1.3.2) M. Moradi et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-961-2021
- Irrigating urban green space for cooling benefits: the mechanisms and management considerations P. Cheung et al. 10.1088/2752-5295/ac6e7c
- A method based on elitist genetic algorithm for calibrating the thermo-physical surface indicators: Its principles, validation and application to bioswales J. Qian et al. 10.1016/j.ecolind.2023.110436
- Compound environmental impact of urban mitigation strategies: Co-benefits, trade-offs, and unintended consequence Z. Wang 10.1016/j.scs.2021.103284
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 29 Nov 2023