The Lagrangian particle dispersion model FLEXPART version 10.4
Ignacio Pisso et al.
Total article views: 5,301 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 Jan 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 Jan 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,058 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,015 with geography defined and 43 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,536 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,514 with geography defined and 22 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,522 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,501 with geography defined and 21 with unknown origin.
28 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Flex_extract v7.1.2 – a software package to retrieve and prepare ECMWF data for use in FLEXPART A. Tipka et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-5277-2020
- Quantifying sources of Brazil's CH<sub>4</sub> emissions between 2010 and 2018 from satellite data R. Tunnicliffe et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13041-2020
- Consideration of change over time in nuclear accident consequence assessment to support optimization of long-term remediation strategy K. Silva & W. Vechgama 10.1016/j.nucengdes.2020.111022
- Investigation of Volcanic Emissions in the Mediterranean: “The Etna–Antikythera Connection” A. Kampouri et al. 10.3390/atmos12010040
- Source–Receptor Relationships and Cluster Analysis of CO2, CH4, and CO Concentrations in West Africa: The Case of Lamto in Côte d’Ivoire D. Tiemoko et al. 10.3390/atmos11090903
- Investigating the Long-Range Transport of Aerosol Plumes Following the Amazon Fires (August 2019): A Multi-Instrumental Approach from Ground-Based and Satellite Observations H. Bencherif et al. 10.3390/rs12223846
- Investigation of the wet removal rate of black carbon in East Asia: validation of a below- and in-cloud wet removal scheme in FLEXible PARTicle (FLEXPART) model v10.4 Y. Choi et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13655-2020
- Tracers for evaluating computational models of atmospheric transport and oxidation at regional to global scales P. Simmonds et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118074
- Greenhouse gas observation network design for Africa A. Nickless et al. 10.1080/16000889.2020.1824486
- The regional European atmospheric transport inversion comparison, EUROCOM: first results on European-wide terrestrial carbon fluxes for the period 2006–2015 G. Monteil et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12063-2020
- Key Points in Air Pollution Meteorology I. Pérez et al. 10.3390/ijerph17228349
- Regional New Particle Formation over the Eastern Mediterranean and Middle East P. Kalkavouras et al. 10.3390/atmos12010013
- Uncovering transport, deposition and impact of radionuclides released after the early spring 2020 wildfires in the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone N. Evangeliou & S. Eckhardt 10.1038/s41598-020-67620-3
- Precipitation Characteristics and Moisture Source Regions on Mt. Everest in the Khumbu, Nepal L. Perry et al. 10.1016/j.oneear.2020.10.011
- Atmospheric transport is a major pathway of microplastics to remote regions N. Evangeliou et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-17201-9
- Dependency of particle size distribution at dust emission on friction velocity and atmospheric boundary-layer stability Y. Shao et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12939-2020
- Aerosol carbonaceous, elemental and ionic composition variability and origin at the Siberian High Arctic, Cape Baranova M. Manousakas et al. 10.1080/16000889.2020.1803708
- Unexpected long-range transport of glyoxal and formaldehyde observed from the Copernicus Sentinel-5 Precursor satellite during the 2018 Canadian wildfires L. Alvarado et al. 10.5194/acp-20-2057-2020
- On the tuning of atmospheric inverse methods: comparisons with the European Tracer Experiment (ETEX) and Chernobyl datasets using the atmospheric transport model FLEXPART O. Tichý et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-5917-2020
- An <i>N</i>-dimensional Fortran interpolation programme (NterGeo.v2020a) for geophysics sciences – application to a back-trajectory programme (Backplumes.v2020r1) using CHIMERE or WRF outputs B. Bessagnet et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-91-2021
- Identification of pedestrian-level ventilation corridors in downtown Beijing using large-eddy simulations W. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.buildenv.2020.107169
- Characterisation of African biomass burning plumes and impacts on the atmospheric composition over the south-west Indian Ocean B. Verreyken et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14821-2020
- Investigating the Large-Scale Transport of a Volcanic Plume and the Impact on a Secondary Site D. Du Preez et al. 10.3390/atmos11050548
- Analysis of sulfate aerosols over Austria: a case study C. Talianu & P. Seibert 10.5194/acp-19-6235-2019
- Development of turbulent scheme in the FLEXPART-AROME v1.2.1 Lagrangian particle dispersion model B. Verreyken et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-4245-2019
- Open fires in Greenland in summer 2017: transport, deposition and radiative effects of BC, OC and BrC emissions N. Evangeliou et al. 10.5194/acp-19-1393-2019
- Meteorology influencing springtime air quality, pollution transport, and visibility in Korea D. Peterson et al. 10.1525/elementa.395
- RePLaT-Chaos: A Simple Educational Application to Discover the Chaotic Nature of Atmospheric Advection T. Haszpra 10.3390/atmos11010029
Latest update: 27 Jan 2021